I hear Hard Drive

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Timin770, Oct 19, 2021.

1. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Looks like they are listening to him in Wisconsin also. It sure would be nice if Icom, Kenwood, or Yaesu had the capability of manufacturing something that performed like this on AM.

Tall Mike Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. craig_sez

craig_sez Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Funny how many now use the phrase of "just got down" or "Got down"

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  4. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Why would it be nice?

It doesn't matter ... it is a CB radio.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  5. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Because it's enjoyable to listen to and your ham radio doesn't sound anything like this radio. It would be nice to be able to purchase something over the counter at a store and plug it in your vehicle and have it sound exactly like this one on the 11 meter band.

6. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    I was picking up hd earlier today...There was a butt load of noise on freq (7-9lbs)but when he talked it was commin through clearly..2nd time i have picked him up....Im usially in bed when he gets on the radio(i work nights)..

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  7. Ridgeline

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Rabbi, we've gone over this several times, the little CB radio is close to what I have. I've told you what I have, you know **** well it isn't a little Icom or yeasu that I use for AM. I just think it is just a CB and that's it.

His actions speak to his credibility he has damaged by these on the air stunts.

One day someone is going to need to communicate with someone else and he will interfere with that, which will piss those someones off to the point of tracking him down and putting a stop to the interference by getting really physical.

I've seen this before long time ago in a society that we were actually a lot more civilized to each other and reading some comments in another forum about his childish crap, it may be sooner than later.

8. Timin770

Timin770 Road Train Member

May 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    OP Oct 19, 2021. So he's been up to this stunt for over a year now. Most practical jokers get tired of the same old shtick. RF graffiti

86scotty Thanks this.
  9. Ridgeline

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    But

But

BUT ...

He has the bestest sounding radio in the world, like no other so he has the right to use it, even if someone gets pissed at him because of his need to broadcast like a clear channel station - WLS comes to mind with a gazillion watts of pure AM energy.

10. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Yes I'm sure they do get tired of their customers wondering why their radio doesn't perform remotely close to the same.
    It makes them look bad when they make frivolous claims about how great their work is without being capable of achieving anything that can't be achieved with a stock Cobra 29.

11. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Lordy lordy lordy.....The src stryker fb page is loaded with cry babys complaining now its here to...What would they all do if there was no internet to whine about it all.....
    There is on/off switches,rf gains and a number of other channels.....
    No laws being broken and if there is well its gonna be a huge arsed law suit cause what they complain about will close up shop for many..

Suck it up,pay no attention and carry on with your day..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.