I heard that

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by Unclehams, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Unclehams

Unclehams Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Watkins is going to Canada or getting ready to do trips there, that combined with 4 calls in 4 days to one of the recruiters unreturned.. Am I expected to read between the lines because I'm dence as hell and will gladly call every day until I recieve a call back or reach her.

Anyways its still looking very promising with Swift and another smaller company so I'm not too worried, I just like straight forwardness instead of this reading between the lines crap.

I remember about 3 years ago I called a manager for almost 5 months straight every day until finaly they returned my call.. I acted ignorant to the fact they did not want to hire me because any reasonable employer expect ME to be straight forward and honest, I expect the same from them.

half the time I called I was already employed full time but I felt like proving a point. Looking back I could have spent my time better but I was still peaved about the ordeal

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mike_NC

Mike_NC Medium Load Member

Aug 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    You can call any recruiter that works at Watkins so don't just wait to talk to one specific. We do run Canada and the guys who run up there are all out of Montana or Washington and those runs are pretty much all spoken for as far as I understand.

4. Deserted1

Deserted1 Medium Load Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Riverside, ca
    Dont be so stuck on canada, its nothing great. call and leave a message or fill an app out online and wait for a call back. it will come. when I filled out my app I got a call back 2 days later.

5. wulfman75

wulfman75 Road Train Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Athens, GA
    I did the app online and left a vm. Took me a couple of calls to get through to find out they don't have their school anymore. lol

Roxie was cool though sent me a bunch of info including a list of schools around here that they hire out of.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.