I love the Hopper Bottom

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Indra, Jan 2, 2013.

1. MNdriver

MNdriver Road Train Member

Feb 24, 2012

I like to hop'er bottom too.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Indra

Indra Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2012
    South Carolina
    LOL who's bottom you want to hop?

4. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!
    Are you soliciting on TTR ?? Lol

5. Flat

Flat Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2013
    I like boiled peanuts. I have to boil my own. I am so happy when I am on the road and go into a station and they have boiled peanuts. I wish I could get some slightly green peanuts because they boil the best.

6. Red Monkey

Red Monkey Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Hello I read your old post about putting a truck on with a hopper bottom company. Just wondering if you followed through with this. I ask bcuz I am in SC as well and looking for a company that won't leave you on the road for a lifetime. Anything helps thnx

7. Indra

Indra Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2012
    South Carolina
    I work for A&R and I love it!!!! You are out 2 weeks home 3 days! You train 3 weeks at 160$ a day and they start you at 44cpm loaded 29 unloaded. You get paid 40$ to load and unload and if you are a plant longer than 2 hrs you get paid 20$ an hour. If you do a 34 on the road you get 300$ it's the best job I have ever had. You can average 2k a week. If you are interested and it's nothing but an enclosed hopper bottom let me know and I will put you in touch with the right person. Oh and there is a 1000$ sign on bonus and you get 800 after the 1st week.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.