I need answers...

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by Garlicbread56, May 26, 2013.

1. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Doesn't celadon say how much hair to have? Most companies want around 2 inches, which is about 6 months.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Garlicbread56

Garlicbread56 Light Load Member

Mar 12, 2013
    United States of America
    Um I know this they can only go back 6 months .. Plus I've had a haircut .. Anything after 6 months isn't accurate. Thanks for the attitude nice

4. dgarricksr

dgarricksr Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2011
    poughkeepsie, ny
    the hair follicle test goes back about 6 months. however if u do have or had a problem using drugs then u really need to decide if u really want to take a chance with a truck and cause a major accident that could/can inflict serious injury/death to others/yourself. just saying is all.

5. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Bic your head... If you have no hair, they can't test it... But they might question why you recently shaved it :biggrin_25523:

Seriously though, how long ago was your indiscretion?? If its near enough that you have to worry, maybe this isn't the job for you...

6. hmtruk

hmtruk Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2009
    big lake ,mn
    give the guy a break at lest he is asking questions. trying to make the right decisions about this. I KNOW NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER NONE ANYTHING WRONG IN YOUR LIFE. he said he was clean now. try helping and not hurting. sounds like a bunch of wanta b's.

Garlicbread56 and coastie Thank this.
  7. Garlicbread56

Garlicbread56 Light Load Member

Mar 12, 2013
    United States of America
    I'm a girl.. Lol! And 8 months! Well will be , I didn't do it every day!

8. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    What attitude? I gave the best answer I could, I don't have a lot of info on it, only what my company wanted, and others I've heard about.

9. hoss7071

hoss7071 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Mobile, AL

10. hmtruk

hmtruk Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2009
    big lake ,mn
    don't worry about what most of these people have posted. if you are clean now and have been just be honest with who you talk to. then can help if you meet what they are looking for. back gound ck will tell them a lot. as long as that is pretty clean pretty sure they will work with you. just means you might have to work a little harder than some to prove to them you are worth the risk. like i said being honest befor they find something is the right way. good luck

11. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    If people bic their whole body, and the company can't get a hair sample, they will just send you home.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.