I need help on deciding fast.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Iraqvet, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Iraqvet

Iraqvet Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2007
    Ashtabula Ohio
    I think when you quit somwhere,and make it clear you are not coming in the next day is not being a no show!And when they say you are fired the same time you say I quit means "I wont be in tommorrow".A no show is when you say " I will see you guys tommorow" and never show up.I think 99% of the people I know would have done the same thing.As far as being a company driver with forced dispatch,thats obviously a given.If you really think a student should be forced to take a load to one of the worst states to drive through after one week of doin only local training then I dont even think you are a driver(no offense).All the recruiter talked about was wanting safety minded people.OK,I WAS FORCED TO QUIT A JOB CAUSE THEY ASKED ME TO DO SOMTHING UNSAFE THAT I DIDNT WANT TO DO!The load was turned down by 30 other "proffesional" drivers.I think I was justified in quitting!Anyone who thinks different isnt thinking at all.

LostOne9 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.