I phone 12 case

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Side pipes, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Side pipes

Side pipes Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2022
    Ireland
    I’m about to change cellphone to an I phone 12 what’s a good case with screen protector in and out of construction sites so need something strong preferably clip on
    To my belt

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
  4. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Times 2 on the Otterbox Defender series, it comes with it all. However, the built in screen protector will get scratched and blurry from use in a short time(does it job). What I’ve done after it gets beat up(screen protector), I cut it out and replace just the screen protector.

5. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    Otter box defender is what I've used for 10 years. You can get one for a decent price on eBay or Amazon.

Side pipes and Diesel Dave Thank this.
  6. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    I use Punkcase. It’s identical to Lifeproof but way cheaper.

Rokform looks rugged. There are also metals ones that I saw online by Astra.

InTooDeep and Side pipes Thank this.
  7. Banker

Banker Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I used the Otter Box for many years and really like how durable it is and had a belt clip case I used with it. I needed a thinner case that could be carried in my front pocket easier while loading so I tried this one. It works well and protects the phone great. The glass on the case isn’t as durable as the Otter Box so if you don’t need a thin case I would pick the Otter Box first, but I pick this one if you do need a thin case. I cracked the glass on this one early on and it looked like the phone’s screen was damaged but it was only the protective case. 3189B277-5D58-47F1-B537-973E54A87D1E.png

jweebothee and Side pipes Thank this.
  8. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    FYI; I run skateboards, I leave my iPhone in the truck 99% of the time when I’m outside working on my loads. Just a precaution so I don’t damaged it or scratch it. That’s just me.

9. Side pipes

Side pipes Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2022
    Ireland
    I probably would go with the otter box as I want a strong thick Case Appreciate your recommendation

austinmike and Banker Thank this.
  10. classic_150

classic_150 Medium Load Member

Apr 5, 2009
    South Dakota
    Otter Box Defender for me for many years. Leaving the phone in the truck is the best option, but not always possible. My iPhone has hit the pavement more than once and not had any damage thanx to OBD

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    Side pipes and austinmike Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.