I would like my Class A again...

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Myblackout2014, Jul 12, 2018.

1. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    You forgot to give him your truck number, for your recruitment bonus.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I'm retired and living the good life! Some Millis driver on here can take the credit.
    Never drove for Millis anyway, I did the coast to coast trucking.

4. mover man

Feb 21, 2010
    It us that easy IF you already have your cdl. I rented from penske when my last truck was being overhauled. I called made reservation, picked it up, and paid with my own credit card. My company and the company I'm leased to had nothing yo do with it. They also gave me the choice to either take their insurance. Or get some kind of binder from my own insurance company that would cover it. I just took thiers signed on the line and swiped my card

5. mover man

Feb 21, 2010
    Just messing with ya. I look forward to retirement. Welcome to Wal-Mart here is a sticker kid

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    It's great. No, I don't want a hobby or to live in a cabin in the hills. I bought a house in a strict HOA and don't even have to mow my own lawn. Do have to water it on a strict schedule, but have automatic sprinkler system that does that for me. The hardest part of my day is walking to the HOA swimming pool and relaxing while looking at the night lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
    I'm so relaxed that I even have a button in the car to automatically open the gate to the community; this way I don't have to roll down the window and press the buttons with a code number. Geeze!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.