I wouldn't join Walmart Driver FB page

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by BackIsSore, Feb 22, 2017.

1. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    Anyone notice some of the new guys driving their trucks around the dc at the same speed as the yard jockeys? Drives me nuts! One newb was doing 30 through the tractor area a few nights ago. Hate to snitch, but was very tempted to.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TomOfTx

TomOfTx Road Train Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    I did, and was approved right away.

I read over the previous 10 days of posts on the Walmart Driver FB page. I didn't see a lot of bad behavior on the page. Mostly positive stuff from what I read. At least from the past 10 days. Was there a lot of trash on there prior to this timeframe that you saw?

4. BackIsSore

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    As recent as yesterday there were guys saying they won't be apart of the group anymore after being told off. Another post about FLW's showed the true colors of senior drivers calling new guys FNG's and saying they can get a job anywhere that'll be much better than Walmart. That part was good for a laugh.

Triumph 1 and TomOfTx Thank this.
  5. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    I wonder if some stuff may have been cleaned up or deleted. I must admit I did skim through some of the threads and may have missed some things. I have seen worse here on TTR. :)

6. BackIsSore

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    Usually the post with lots of responses will yield some good results.

7. BackIsSore

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    I just went in to find what made me post this thread to begin with and it is now missing. After seeing that post, I never knew we had so many senior drivers that thought so lowly of everyone else.

Now it's just the usual, half a football fields space infront of a store dock and that's too tight for some of the seasoned pro's.

TomOfTx Thanks this.
  8. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    LOL! Well, maybe that is why I did not see anything surprising to me as I have heard so much of it before at different DC's.

BackIsSore Thanks this.
  9. Aaabbbccc

Aaabbbccc Light Load Member

Within the past week, I was banned from the FB page, because I had the nerve to tell someone that it's a Cummins motor , not a cummings. The female moderator- not a driver- has let the power get to her.

10. BackIsSore

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    I noticed that too, you'd swear she's more of a driver for the company than her husband. Remember, if you don't have 50 years in you're just a FNG and must not speak out.

foggy and kwk100e Thank this.
  11. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That's pretty funny.

I had to deliver a pool kit to someone's house the other day. This required backing down a gravel driveway to get to it. I'd love to hear what those "seasoned pros" would have to say to that. :laughing-guffaw:

homeskillet and BackIsSore Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.