I75 had a really bad day.

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by FlaSwampRat, Nov 14, 2019.

1. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    That happened in Atlanta a few years ago, they got like three inches of snow and the highways were clogged with abandoned cars for days because there was no equipment to take care of the snow.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    3 inches of anow doeant atop any type of vehicle from going places where I'm from... On fact thats when all the youngsters head to the big empty parking lots to have a little fun sliding around in thier cars. To be honest I think the best way to learn how to handle snow and slick roads is to find a safe place to intentionally loose control... Not that I would recommend this in an 18 wheeler, unless you can afford to fix it after you smash it all to hell in a jack knife

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  4. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I learned this one the hard way when me moved up north. I had a 73 Camaro RS...it didn't move in the snow lol. Most cars down here that people drive are Dodge charger, Camaro, mustang, Challenger pretty much in that order and none of em like snow lol.

Cattleman84 Thanks this.
  5. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    A friend of mine in High School had an old Z28... He rebuilt it from the ground up himself, that was one amazing car.

mjd4277 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.