IC Tire Purchase Program

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by sadwar, Oct 2, 2016.

1. RootHog

RootHog Heavy Load Member

May 23, 2008
    NWA
    So, just entered a Loves to check out the special they were running on Firestones. 329 per tire til the end of the month. They only had one tire where I stopped.

Anyhow, since I was already there, I pushed the issue in the national account pricing. They CAN do it, but they have no idea how. Luckily, I had a guy willing to take the time to look, and was able to get michelins through the account. Taxes, mounted, balanced, and out the door for $958 on a set of steers.

TennMan and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RootHog

RootHog Heavy Load Member

May 23, 2008
    NWA
    Correction, don't try to do this at Loves.

They were able to look up Schneider's national account prices, and they charged me accordingly, assuming that I could pay that price as an employee.

Problem came when they realized that the only way they could do this is if Schneider issues a P.O. For the purchase, not if I paid the bill.

Well, since they already quoted me the price, and were torquing the wheels down by the time they realized this, they simply adjusted numbers and matched the price.

This would all be simple if Schneider could just issue payment and deduct from our settlement. I guess simple is asking too much.

4. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I used my mma account it was simple and they sent the refund for the casings to my house.
    Or if your paying cash you just have to show your fuel card and you get that price listed in the tire program.
    But it wasn't at loves it was Goodyear.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.