I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Captain Zoom, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Captain Zoom

Captain Zoom Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Was supposed to be in Morton IL last night but had to shut down due to icy roads. Between that, the hgh winds, and the light load,this truck was going everywhere but where I pointed it. The sun is up now so going to grab breakfast then move out. Truck has to get to the shop today.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
  4. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    I hate winter so much, I'm starting to hate fall too.

Panhandle flash Thanks this.
  5. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Stuck n a hotel courtesy of Penske service. Headed to yard in the morning to discuss options to prevent a major disaster caused by those compleat idiots at Penske Indianapolis East. They're probably gonna float me a loan.

Dominick253 Thanks this.
  6. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    While I was typing last post I got telemarketed. I hate it when some random guy with a Pharsee accent thick enough to paddle a canoe on calls me from a Washington DC exchange on the caller ID and introduces himself as "Rex" and launches into a pitch about how I've been selected to receive a government grant for $9,000.00. I don't know what else he said because I hung up on him.

Gonna have to renew my registration on the Do Not Call list.

I hate telemarketing scams; it should be illegal to cold call people like that.

7. rednex

rednex Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Interview was pretty funny, Seth Rogen did a great job. American Sniper is amazing.

That's great that your company has your back that much; says something about them. Hope you don't have any more issues.

8. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Truck is supposed to be ready today. If not then I'll need to get back to the truck before taking another night off; I hope I don't have to do that since the shop is at the end of a solid sheet of ice. I've made some friends here and they're getting hit pretty hard by Old Man Winter too. And we're expecting another snowstorm this weekend. Wheeee....

I'm starting to lose my cherublike demeanor. The worst thing about winter is that you can't get mad at anybody sepecific because it's not anyone's fault. So you're left with this simmering anger with nothing to direct it toward.

Maybe I'll take up Yoga. I'm sure the goat will get a kick out of that (yeah he came back; he got cold).

OriginalBigfoot Thanks this.
  9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Yoga made simple by TB John. OK sit on your mat, cross your legs, extend your arms, close your eyes, touch your thumbs to your index fingers, and repeat after me. OOOOOMMMMMM. Continue this till Hot Chick throws a heavy object at you.

You're welcome.

Captain Zoom Thanks this.
  10. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    In shop for another day. Bad heater core. Waiting on parts.

11. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I like Bugs Bunny and his whole tribe, the Animaniacs, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and Teen Titans Go! as superior, more entertaining alternatives to the endless stream of crime dramas always playing at truck stops. (Also The Simpsons. Family Guy and it's spinoffs have gotten a little too cutting edge for me.)

So there.

Bigcountry8079 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.