I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Captain Zoom, Dec 5, 2014.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    The fun never ends.:biggrin_25525: Good thing the income matches the effort.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Captain Zoom

Captain Zoom Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Woke up by wind beating up the truck. It's really bad right now.

Time to get dressed, put on a happy face, and go play in traffic. Have a great day everyone!

4. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Aced the last two and they had no time on them. Tomorrow
    should be easy.

5. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I have the Garmin Nuvi 760LM and so far so good. Much easier to see ...

Captain Zoom Thanks this.
  6. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Aced it. 78mi deadhead to Montpelier OH Mon morning (after my 34) for a short hop to North Chicago. I'll be done with that one by lunch. Gimme more.

Rugerfan Thanks this.
  7. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just booked my daughter's flight from Savannah GA to Indy for summer break at the end of May. Put a deposit on a studio for her and Deb. Deb's starting a summer job at a salon beginning of June (25+ years hairdressing experience means a job anywhere), and might stay long term if she likes it there (read: If the money is good). We have an option to convert the summer rental to a permanent one if that happens. Savings has already exceeded planned budget for a car which we are searching for and will purchase on our arrival in Indy. Got her new shoes, a Vera Bradley bag, and a generous budget for a whole new wardrobe for work (turned her loose at the mall). She is pleased. Also motivated my daughter to get a summer job while she's in Indy.

Husbanding, level: Expert.

8. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    78 miles to shipper, can leave in the morning around 0700. Live load then a 220 mile hop to North Chicago. Likely a run to Texas or Georgia afterwards, not sure which yet.

Doing my 34 at a small town Wal-Mart. Boring. Invaded a Chinese buffet for brunch, but one can only eat so much before endangering one's health. Shopping later...right now I need a nap (burrrp).

OriginalBigfoot Thanks this.
  9. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    "You cannot go through life bludgeoning yourself with a big club called If Only. If only I'd done this. If only someone else had done that. If only I hadn't done the other. You can't unchoose any choices that have been made, least of all your own. You can only try to learn from the consequences of those choices and grow out of it and move on."

--Kevin Hearne

10. Lone Ranger 13

Lone Ranger 13 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Asheville, NC
    so, you ate too much Chinese food,but you're not gonna beat yourself up over it, because there's nothing you can do about it now?

May I suggest purging?

browndawg and Panhandle flash Thank this.
  11. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.