I'm Done

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by PumpkinNuts, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Stumblefoot Hot Shot

Stumblefoot Hot Shot Bobtail Member

Jun 23, 2018
    Cooperas Cove
    Listen to XM 146, good info on diets and curing type 2 diabetes. Kevin Rutherford has an excellent show and the website was.letstruck.com has great info..

PumpkinNuts Thanks this.
  4. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Be very very careful with rutherfords better idea's. His best ideas are what can i sell next ? People have gone bankrupt on his better ideaas. Notice he will never haul freight.

5. Stumblefoot Hot Shot

Stumblefoot Hot Shot Bobtail Member

Jun 23, 2018
    Cooperas Cove
    Atlanta Trucker, not sure if anyone went bankrupt, and I don't agree with e everything he says about trucking..and most of what he sells can be found cheaper elsewhere. But the KETONES diet he talks about has been around for decades, and I agree that a lot of our health problems are caused by the food we eat..Again what Keven sells on his website can be found at Wal-Mart and Whole Foods..but he freely admits that. But if the OP can cure his diabetes or keep it from getting worse...

deathB4decaf Thanks this.
  6. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    I have had personal dealings with people that were using KR business methods and it cost them dearly. The amounts of $ that people will shovel into KR's better ideas can be extremely expensive and problamatic. There was a husband and wife team that spent reportedly over $200,000 on a KR signuture super truck and they had nothing but trouble with it. There are truck drivers that are working hard to purchase all things that KR says are great business ideas and will lead to business success all the while not realizing KR gets paid to advertise these sales products AND not realizing kr WILL NOT HAUL freight. I just wonder how many drivers realize this ?!?!?! I have 0 comments on his health sales and ideas , im only speaking of his business ideas and sales.

7. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Road Train Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
    I tried listening to his show, but he’s a smug sob...

driverdriver Thanks this.
  8. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    They say diabetes can be cured, just stop eating suger and white stuff like bread and carbohydrates that our bodies turn into sugar when we eat them.

That's the hard part eating stuff without sugar and carbohydrates. They say we better of eating eggs and bacon for breakfast vs having a bowl of Cheerios. Eating Healthy Fats is good like real butter vs food with bad fats like vegetable oils.

9. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    They are a great business product for him and him only. Overpriced, hyped that fatten his bankroll and swindle the poor consumer buying it . Glorified Con-Man.

driverdriver, Ruthless and brian991219 Thank this.
  10. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    If anyone has Netflix watch
    The Magic Pill
    it's interesting to see about or food.

The one person in movie was taking LOTS of insulin and she turned her life around. Just from changing the food she eats.

PumpkinNuts Thanks this.
  11. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    What show? Its like 5 minutes long if you cut out all the commercials.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.