I'm Tired

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by xlsdraw, Aug 12, 2022.

1. supergreatguy

supergreatguy Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2020
    yea you right, probably gotta stop at Starbucks too for that green tea enema

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kranky1

kranky1 Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Canada is so progressive they can get a triple effeminate latte with sprinkles at Tim Hortons now. They don’t even have to hunt up a Starbucks anymore.

4. supergreatguy

Nov 26, 2020
    sounds like an amazing start to the day for a person who works in HR

5. Heaveninamoment

Heaveninamoment Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Milky Way
    Haven’t gotten to the second book yet. I’ll start on that one after I find the first one. It’s called sobriety, not being hypnotized by emotional temper tantrums of others and wanting to book on board to feel part of the crowd or defend such ignorant childish behavior by thinking it’s a public insult to yell “this guy reads books everyone laugh at him now so we can be punk bullies and think we do good by tricking others to be ashamed of being intelligent, we don’t want that here we want our swamp and don’t no one dare try cleaning it up.”

I haven’t read any books actually, not a single one in my life. Except when I was about 12 it was a Jeff foxworthy biography. Just not a puppet to thinking I must conform to what is perceived to be likable by the immediate community at the expense of forsaking all logic, responsibility, maturity, humanity, understanding, leadership and masculinity.
    You find yourself slipping and insulting females in your life don’t you? Don’t admit it here, you’ll notice it more the next you do.

6. kranky1

Sep 16, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Not just HR. All the girly boys and girls in Admin love them. They get a tray of those and a box of fresh trendy buzz words every morning.

7. supergreatguy

Nov 26, 2020

To answer your question, I’m surrounded by only females. Three daughters and my wife. Can’t figure what made you say that, but I get a lot of compliments about my girl dad ability. Lacking on the emotional availability side, but I’m working on that daily. But no, no insults to exclusively woman. Just insults to anyone. I think maybe you’re the one that stereotypes woman with Starbucks, yoga, and green tea. I just think those things fit nicely in the “woke” group

Your book and logic part. Logic would say that this is a public forum and almost everything should be taken with hardly any seriousness and usually just humor. But since you eat rocks, and s’hit numbers, I understand why you feel that way.

lastly,

deez nuts

8. Another Canadian driver

Another Canadian driver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2021
    ALBERTA
    And WRITERS.

9. kranky1

Sep 16, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    I feel for you. Cousin has 4 girls and a boy. You almost need the UN Security Council and NATO involved in the battle for the bathroom on school mornings at that mans house.

10. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Yes I hear you buddy however as they say "the customer is always right" They did ask was the trailer clean and you said yes so I can understand their frustration, however at the same time I can understand yours being treated like a child is certainly degrading, although asking for an apology don't think would of gone well considering you told them that the trailer was clean, its always easy after the fact to say oh you should of done this or that, whats best is always learn from your mistakes I know there are lots of dispatchers and receivers that test out our patience, its all part of the game though its not fair and sometimes maybe we do deserve an apology at times like these though its good to work on qualities of long suffering, after all you mentioned your dispatcher not sure how this is going to go with your company either, as they will not be to happy, perhaps during orientation companies may need to address issues like this when drivers encounter "rude" behavior what is best course to take?

11. supergreatguy

Nov 26, 2020

You know, sometimes it’s great to validate others bad days and have patience, but sometimes a mf needs to be sat down and told off. This life is short, and if you come across a mf that can’t take it but can dish it, let ‘em have it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.