In-cab urination

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Ken Worth, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007

I know someone caught doing this by Texas trooper. Not in the act, but just after he was done. Saw the wet on the ground. Told the driver, that he just missed getting a ticket and a tag as a sex offender.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Thats my point with my post. I will take a whiz in my coffee mug (then toss it too) if it means the differance between getting labeled as a sex offender or not.

4. old-school

old-school Light Load Member

Jun 18, 2007
    south western ohio
    a friend of mine took a whiz outside of his truck while unloading (no restrooms) gets back into truck guard shows up with police and is giving a ticket puplic exposing was caught on tape

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  5. bbkeo

bbkeo Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2007
    winston salem nc
    More than once I have been stuck on the Cross Bronx for several hours with no way to pull over. If I have to use a cup I use a cup.

6. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Well hell yeh LOL Fortunately I haven't had to do this yet. But the thought has crossed my mind.:biggrin_25525:

7. Cerberus

Cerberus Medium Load Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida

i didnt know this or did it even cross my mind that this could happen. i usually just stand on the running board or go in between the tractor trailer. after reading this i think i will just find a rest area or use a gatorade bottle.

8. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    In CA getting caught for Public Urination also gets your name on "Megan's List" :biggrin_2555:

"But officer, I was just fertilizing the trees" just doesn't work anymore. :biggrin_25524:

9. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

And yet the 800,001 reason to avoid trucking in Cali. emerges...:biggrin_2559:

panhandlepat, Lurchgs and Brickman Thank this.
  10. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    A guy I use to work with back in my construction days, got busted for relieving himself after "renting" beer and had to register as a sex offender.
    Of course he wasn't the brightest bulb either. He got busted for stealing wheelchairs from handicapped students while he was in school. He was forced to go to "Sensitivity Training". :biggrin_2556:

11. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    Just remember to take the straw out.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.