In-cab urination

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Ken Worth, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY

Same here............ I'm not going into that mess without a fight.

:biggrin_25523: :biggrin_25523: :biggrin_25523: :biggrin_25523: :biggrin_25523:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slodsm

slodsm Light Load Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Tyler TX
    I can hold it for an untold amount of time until I find a rest area. Only once have I had one that simply wouldn't stay where it needed to be (my bladder) and I had to use a coke bottle out of my trash can at the closed weigh station on 98 just after you cross into Mississippi.

I hate peeing anywhere but a toilet. Spent too much time peeing in holes in the desert to do it to myself anymore.

4. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    Yeow! :biggrin_2559:

I am going to assume most of you average drivers know your routes well enough to find the rest areas, & schedule your driving to where you can make enough pit stops. You've probably even regulated how much coffee/pop etc that you consume to help this situation also. I am positive that other than in a "pinch" say traffic problems due to heaviness, construction, weather, or a demand of time relating to getting the load delivered on time, you'd stop to go.

I recently saw some of those portable urinal pouches (resealable) at G I Joes that when you fill them they absorb the liquid and then you toss them in the garbage. Would you get a ticket using something like this? Is it just the same as peeing in a jug?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I've seen a box of six for $10.00. If you are the average driver maybe this would be a choice for you.

5. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    I guess I'd rather pee in a cup and dump it out in the bushes. Those things you have on there seem disgusting to me. Just do me a favor everyone.....don't dump your piss in a truckstop or shipping area and make everybody have to put up with that smell. Walk out where no one will be. It won't kill ya to walk a few feet.

CANGST, Brickman, TLGken and 3 others Thank this.
  6. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

Good LORD.....I see three problems with those.1st,$10 for six pee breaks is pretty high....2nd,looks like you have to have good aim or you would need the gel on your hands and last but certainly not least,with the shape of them I can see some of these malcontents on here abusing them for other purposes....sickos:biggrin_2554::biggrin_2552::biggrin_2552:LOL

7. ssbowles

ssbowles Heavy Load Member

Sep 27, 2007
    High Desert,CA
    :biggrin_2559: I'm glad I'm not the only one that this occurred to.....:biggrin_25524:

Muleskinner Thanks this.
  8. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

LOL...sick minds think alike...HIGH FIVE ME BRUTHA!!!:biggrin_25514::biggrin_2552:

9. Moses

Moses Light Load Member

That's the nice thing about being a trainee. I can always use the trainer's cup :biggrin_255:

10. ssbowles

ssbowles Heavy Load Member

Sep 27, 2007
    High Desert,CA
    :biggrin_2554::biggrin_25523: I see you didn't mention throwing it out when you're done.....:biggrin_25523:

11. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    Ya'll got carried away by the pics & forgot/didn't see I was asking a question.

BTW, they are resealable, so worth more than six pee breaks, as far as they say. I am not recommending them, just wondering if they would keep you out of trouble more or less.

Oh and Ken Worth, I read that you can actually dump them in the toilet. Imagine that! Right where they belong!

QUOTE - absorbs the liquid waste and turns it into an odorless, spill-proof gel bag that is non toxic and waste disposal safe

Any guy hard up enough to use one of these as a sex toy, GOOD LUCK! You might get something tighter in a Lot Lizard :biggrin_25523:And that's about as loose as you can get!:biggrin_2559:

Can we add audio to our posts? Cause right now I really want an "Ah Ha" kind of laugh added here. :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.