In-cab urination

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Ken Worth, Jul 6, 2008.

1. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Running the show brings a different set of stresses. Been there and done that only in a very different industry. I am a 50 year old "greenhorn" doing this trucking thing for the experience and challenge. If money was my biggest motivator I sure wouldn't have taken a pay cut to do this. I am sort of enjoying not being the boss anymore.

Muleskinner I would love to buy you a cup of coffee some time. You seem like the sort of person I could learn something from. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments. Just stating my opinion 0n pissing in the truck. I will admit I keep an empty one in my truck as well as a 5 gallon bucket I use as a trash can. I don't plan to use them but $#it happens you know and I never say never.

Muleskinner Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lostNfound

lostNfound Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Home of the Stampede
    It would probably improve the taste of the truckstop coffee. :biggrin_25523:

Lurchgs and Muleskinner Thank this.
  4. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

LOL...Anytime ol' buddy except, I buy the first time ALWAYS...And that way I gamble that the next check picked up will be at a steak house.:biggrin_25525:

Brickman Thanks this.
  5. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    If they try to arrest you for having alcohol in the truck, just tell 'em "go ahead...taste it."

6. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Only problem here, is the possession of an empty alcohol container can lead to a driver being placed out of service under suspicion. Is it really worth it?

7. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO
    A quick google provides this: http://www.calculateme.com/Volume/Milliliters/ToOunces.htm

and, on the same page: 1 Milliliter = 0.033814022701843 Ounces

RBPC Thanks this.
  8. Muleskinner

NOTHING is worth losing your CDLs over....I know in this goofy state now,if you get a ticket you have to retake the written test when you renew,so I don't even want ANYTHING on my record that might put me back through that mess again.A bunch of dudes sitting around nervous and farting while they peer at a monitor and moan.:biggrin_2551:

9. Roadmedic

Apr 4, 2007

When did those idiots start that?

10. Muleskinner

You mean sitting around the monitors and farting???LOL

I know it was in effect last Sept. for sure because a buddy of mine has been a class 8 driver for 40 years and got a ticket somewhere up around Crystal Lake and had to retake the test at renewal....The reason I remember it so well is because he failed a couple of times and called me to come study with him before his last round(more proof that he might not be to smart).I asked him why he had to go through this crap(thinking maybe it was an age thing) and he said "I got a letter from Jessie" saying that ALL CDL drivers in the State of Illinois who receive a moving violation between renewals with be required to retake the written portion of the CDL exam.
    Bad deal.

11. Roadmedic

Apr 4, 2007
    News to me. I see no reason to get a ticket to find out. Thanks for the update.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.