In the Prime Light

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Chevy_Dude, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VULCAN1999

VULCAN1999 World's #1 Grandpa

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    Ok so U2exit and Iron Pony are REAL drivers at Prime, I just enjoy giving them a hard time. I have never threatened them in anyway, but my questioning has upset U2Exit so much that he is trying to get get me fired from Prime. Which is not really concerning me because my FM knows I'm not happy and I told him if it doesn't change I'll have to move on.

I can't help it that he thinks a $300-600 paycheck is big money here at Prime. I'm lucky that my house is paid for so I didn't lose it as several of my friends have in the last year. I personally would have never gotten started in this industry if I thought it was going to be this bad. I've never claimed that Prime is having it worst then others only that I feel Prime made a very bad business decision to keep purchasing trucks, as I have stated before I understand why they did they thought they had the goose that laid the golden egg at their feet but it didn't lay the eggs.

I was a huge advocate of Prime for almost 1 1/2 years and bragged and argued with people just like U2Exit and Ironpony are now defending the company and laughing at the misfortunes of people who failed at Prime, I felt like they do that it was everyone else's fault. Unfortunately i had to learn the hard way that the companies reputation has came true for me, but i don't think it is just Prime it is all these big trucking companies who live and make their money off the inexperience of people trying to get into the industry. I just need to chalk my time up as a learning experience and move on which I plan on doing if I have to, I would love to have been able to stay at Prime because I love my truck I have and have made several good friends I'll have for life.

I will tell you one thing I will always stand by with Prime, they do have a top notch training program compared to many other companies, just a tough company to stay with for the long run and that's a shame, because their infrastructure is set up nicely as far as terminals etc. But they want to be a team company and that's just not for me.

If someone thinks I'm a liar I will be glad to meet with them at a truckstop and share with them my settlements for this year and last year, you can look at my fuel mileage, advances, expenses and revenue and decide for yourself. Last year as I have stated I did good at Prime.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. U2Exit

U2Exit Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2008
    WA and VA

You enjoyed giving us a hard time? Yeah, you told everyone here that we were recruiters or probably worked a desk... when you knew for a FACT that we are drivers... and have known us online for almost a year.

How until your recent misfourtunes, we have enjoyed an online relationship of mutual respect... I lost all respect for you, whatever you pretend to be... using an alter ego to defame us... grow up Gramps.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
  4. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    OK this has gone far enough
    This thread is closed
    Arguments like this do nothing to help other drivers
    I appreciate all the helpful post's but this flaming has to stop

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.