Info about maverick transportation!!

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by brar, Jun 16, 2011.

1. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    Probably best he go in the glass division...The panes of glass are easier to see!...lol...could not resist!...lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TDriver4Life

TDriver4Life Medium Load Member

I have always been interested in Maverick so I have a question for all of you drivers. I noticed on their website that they have a dedicated run from Rock Port, IN to Pittsburgh, Pa, can anyone tell me anything about this particular account, such as the freight for this and the customers? The only other thing I am curious about is would they hire a new hire for this or do you have to have time in with them?

4. cheeseburger

cheeseburger Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    southeast KY
    I don't believe noobs are eligible for dedicated runs.

5. seawheeler

seawheeler Heavy Load Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Central, IL
    You are right that's an impressive thread, but there are very few Maverick Drivers participating in this forum overall. I guess that was my point.
    All information is appreciated though, thanks

6. Big Wheeler

Big Wheeler Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Broken Arrow OK.
    I have my app. turned in . How long is the wait?

7. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!

It varies....you can go to the portal and track your application. Alot depends on how quick the employment verifications come back.

8. sewerman

sewerman Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2008
    westville indiana

Well I would guess 80% don't even know about the site. A lot of the other guys have kids that when they get home they have more important things to do. Myself my kids are grown I even have one that's driving OTR flatbed.

9. Pegasus

Pegasus Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2011
    in the universe
    In my husband's case (he is the Maverick flatbedder in the marriage), he has an Internet capable smartphone and I have offered to teach him how to use the Internet capabilities on it, but he declined my offer. He has no laptop and his computer is not hooked up to the Internet because he does not want it hooked to the Internet because "the Internet is too dangerous to take the chance of hooking his computer up to it".

10. milkchug33

milkchug33 Bobtail Member

May 18, 2010
    I know mav will get you home every weekend. if you choose to stay out two weeks will they give you a little extra time at home. thanks

11. sewerman

sewerman Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2008
    westville indiana
    no such thing as get you home every weekend. They do try but no guarantees. If you been hung out time at home will very on if you're loaded or empty. I would say I get home 90% of the time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.