Info on van side of ATS please

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by TexasPhoenix, Feb 19, 2014.

1. TexasPhoenix

TexasPhoenix Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Looking to possibly make the switch to ATS van. Own my own truck. Been O/O for going on 5 years. Can anyone share any info on the van side? Seems like most info is on flat/OD side. Have looked over website and read what has been written here. Seems like info on this site is a few years old. Do they offer multiple loads to choose from for vans like I have read for flats? Freight is low now. How have miles been? Can you expect 2700-3000 miles per week? How much east coast is there? Do you have freight moving south to Texas?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Farm2Fleet lets you choose the loads.

4. TexasPhoenix

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    What do you mean "Farm2Fleet"? Do they not offer multiple loads to choose from in van? Any more info to share?

5. TexasPhoenix

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Disregard my questions about ATS. Recruiter was very rude when I called. Wouldn't consider signing my truck on with a carrier that hires recruiters that will hang up on a owner/driver just for asking a few questions.

6. billn

billn Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Bloomington tx
    the only thing I can say is stay away from Anderson the only thing that are looking for is for you to pay for there truck ben there dun that now 51thousand in the hole!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.