Information on Decker (Pam Sub)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Drackon, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Greenacres0802

Greenacres0802 Light Load Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Wysox, PA
    Is he averaging the 2 weeks out 2 days off that the company is claiming? What other good advice can you give me. I am in week 2 monday. Got my first shot behind the wheel on Friday. Looking forward to getting out there with a trainer. :biggrin_25525:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Suhpreem

Suhpreem Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2008
    MI
    Quit Decker after six mths of starving. Now with CRST Dedicated. Detroit Trucker hit me at taerokee@aol.com

4. Greenacres0802

Mar 31, 2009
    Wysox, PA
    Well as you can see from the date of this post and the mass response I have recieved, it reminds me of my qualcom when I deliver on a saturday SILENCE. I have achieved quite a knowledge of the quality company I have selected. And am learning quickly all the quality policies of this fine organization.
    OK sarcasm over. and possibly my time with these degenerates.

5. Greenacres0802

Mar 31, 2009
    Wysox, PA
    So did he get 5 days off for bogus log book? cause there is no way in hell that you you can get more than 32 without an audit.

6. andrew379x

andrew379x Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2009
    east greenville, Pa
    Hey there, as a driver with a not so great driving record. I hear Decker hire drivers with not so great driving records. So I was wondering if anyone has heard anything good or bad about them. Thanks for the feedback!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.