Information on how it is now

Discussion in 'TWT' started by militrucker, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Fatbear83

Fatbear83 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Well that's good!! I'm really looking forward to twt I just finished the 11 page application and faxing it over tomorrow morning!! I'm hoping to get started at orientation Monday!! I don't know if you know roxy but she's the one I've been talking to and she told me I will be on the refer side since that's where my experience is at!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. EagleEye509

EagleEye509 Light Load Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Spokane,WA
    Very nice gal...not my recruiter but she did handle some paperwork of mine. Good luck. And remember, the 3rd day or orientation you'll have smith system training...not too bad in class, but they take you out for some good ##### lunch

4. EagleEye509

Apr 7, 2012
    Spokane,WA
    BTW...you should have dropped my name so I could have gotten The recruitment bonus! Another baby due in a month...could of used the extra cash. Lol

5. Fatbear83

Fatbear83 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Thank you much eagle eye!! Congrats on the new baby and if I had known I would have lol!!

6. Fatbear83

Fatbear83 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hey eagle eye I got your message I will try and do that!! I will be coming out of the commerce city terminal in Colorado!

7. EagleEye509

Apr 7, 2012
    Spokane,WA
    I'm out of the Spokane yard...In Texas right now dropping some boom lifts off. I've seen all Texas has to offer. Lots of steers and a couple of...well, I'll let you figure that one out. Lol

8. Fatbear83

Fatbear83 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Lol yeah I know what you mean there!! I have a hold up right now with getting on with twt which is kinda irritating.. The company I am with now is something else we put the truck Uinto the shop yesterday at the freight liner dealership here in Fontana Ca and they told us they wouldn't get it in until last night or this morning but wouldn't be ready until probably today sometime and it is still there, and us xpress called back over there to find out what was going on and said that since they aren't getting it in until tomorrow you can go back over there and sleep in the truck instead of getting us a motel room for the night. Take into account the dealer ship closes at 10pm so no facilities or nothing from that point so we ended up paying for our own room last night spent all day on the phone trying to get them to pay for the room and took until 7pm tonight to finally get them to pay for the room tonight and for last night we have to turn it in on our trip sheet to get reinbursed on it. So fast forward when I talked with Roxy this morning she told me watch out for US Xpress they will put abandonment on your DAC report even though you turn the truck into their terminal. So I have to get home and fax over the long form to my physical because Werner paid for the physical and the doctor won't fax it over to TWT lol... It has been a mess!! So I am hoping they don't try to put abandonment on my DAC or I will have to fight that before I can come over!!!

9. EagleEye509

Apr 7, 2012
    Spokane,WA
    Wow...sounds bad, sorry it's been ###### for you guys. I had something similar in French camp while in the green side...Kenworth with a Paccar needed some code bs fixed. Had to go to Kenworth not our guys. Told the office and 15 minutes later a shuttle picked us up for the hotel. Break down pay? 10 minutes over the qualcom. Good company here...definitely keep your noses clean. There's enough crap that can screw us and that would definitely look bad. Just keep in touch with your Recruiter and keep her up to speed as ##### unfolds. There's a lot of guys here who have been for over 20 years. There's a company man on the blue side that's been here so long that he gets to order his own truck and trailer! He's got a sweet set up too. Keep your head up and your nose clean...you'll bee here soon enough

10. Fatbear83

Fatbear83 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    That company sounds so nice compared to here lol!! I am hoping I get on there soon I am excited about it!! I am trying to keep everything clean just hard when the company doesn't want to help you when you do everything you can even return it to the terminal they sent you to.

coopnp Thanks this.
  11. ge23ll

ge23ll Light Load Member

May 14, 2009
    weimar, ca
    do they still hire rookie drivers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.