Instant O/O and Load boards

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by PharmPhail, Jan 26, 2009.

1. ampm wayne

ampm wayne Heavy Load Member

Jan 13, 2009
    bloomington,in
    I have tried to not throw stones at you. Even welcomed you back to this thread but, you just won't bring any-thing but bad energy to the discussion.
    Why don't you start your own thread call it I AM A NEGATIVE TRUCKER. See if you make any friends and you can be miserable with them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    BCTINC,

Pharm is doing a good job for being a first time O/O in this business. Also, I he learns from his mistakes unlike some people. What I do not get is why you have to bash him for trying to make a decent life. I know for a fact that he doing better than he once was. I do agree with AMPM on his advice to you. Heres mine: Why dont you go out and start a thread and post your numbers then we will determine who is the better of the two. Most O/O's I know will not post their numbers period.

KH

PharmPhail and kickin chicken Thank this.
  4. BCTINC

BCTINC Bobtail Member

May 25, 2009
    The Highway
    The only experience you have in this industry is what you have read on the internet...... Need I say more.

walleye Thanks this.
  5. sweezly1

sweezly1 Medium Load Member

Mar 24, 2008
    ohio
    i guess he needs validation. he must just be the greatest !!!

6. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Troll, troll, troll...

[​IMG]

Don't respond to trolls... it just makes their dick hard and fuels their little fantasy world.

7. SKTBRD

SKTBRD Bobtail Member

May 22, 2009
    Merrimack,NH
    Ah crap, I clicked on my own name. Now I can't see any of my posts. Can someone tell me if I wrote this?

Crotts Trucking Thanks this.
  8. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Don't panic, it can be fixed!

First, open a new browser window and type in ww. hot chix.... er wait, I read the wrong directions.

Ok, ok, here it is... get a tall glass and fill it with ice, pour in two shots of... ####.... wrong directions again!

I guess you're screwed.:biggrin_25525:

9. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio
    I would be willing to bet you are right about that! And a lot of them would think back to when they started. And the mistakes they made and how they profited from their mistakes. And how they listened and watched others so they could learn. Most people weren't born knowing the trucking industry. There are those who fell into it and found it's a wonderful way to make a living. Doing what you like to do and making money. Then there are those who make a living in the trucking industry and hate every minute they spend in it. It would be hell to be in that last catagory and it seems as though that's where you would be. If you are as brilliant as you want people to think you are, why don't you offer some constructive advice instead of bashing everyone on here? Are you really involved in the industry or are you someone who just picked this thread to come into and think you winding someone's watch? Since you haven't offered any advice be it right or wrong leads me to believe that you aren't really in this industry just someone who likes throwing rocks. At this point I really don't know whether to feel sorry for you or pity you. Maybe pity since you're so bitter and unhappy.

PharmPhail Thanks this.
  10. BCTINC

BCTINC Bobtail Member

May 25, 2009
    The Highway
    :biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

Please re-read the part where it falls on deaf ears sweetie....

11. M.Enterprises

M.Enterprises Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Thats great news! :biggrin_255: (About GM route)

How'd you like that call from Rob yesterday? Thought I was looking death in the face there for a second. :biggrin_25526:

My dad is always saying the impossibly worst will always occur. He insisted that I was done for, and that "I should have held on to a good driver when I had one." hehehe...I don't want to work with him again, but when he decides he wants to live he will realize the error of his ways.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.