Interested in Co-driving

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Freebird920, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebird920

Freebird920 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Warner Robins
    I'm interested in team driving. I'm in central GA. I've had class A cdl for about a year, been drivin professionally (solo) 6 months. No accidents or violations. Definitely wanna learn more and grow as a SAFE, ACCIDENT FREE driver. Would like to make between 900 and 1500 a week. I need a clean, safe, responsible, respectful, team driver. I prefer driving during the day but a deadlines ahead line and I'll make it work. Male or female not an issue, I'm a female (if that matters) Will be ready to hit the road late May early June. If interested PM me. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. "semi" retired

"semi" retired Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Mmm, Colorado and trucks are big news lately. All kinds of work in Colorado, sadly, I'm sure some flatbed outfit is looking for a driver, if they are still in business. Are you willing to relocate? I know of a mail hauling job in my town, ( central Co) TODAY, pays $30 bucks an hour, one run to Denver a night. They can't find drivers. The old farts are sick of "hanging iron" and nobody else can pass a drug test. Colorado has some fierce challenges for a driver, as evidenced by the wreck last week. For Colorado, one needs to be patient, and can chain up wheels, not the best thing for a lady, but it can be done. Best of luck, come on out, room for one more, and we really need drivers here.

4. Freebird920

Feb 21, 2018
    Warner Robins
    Lol sorry! That was supposed to be Co driving as in teamin with someone. I just noticed that! Sorry for the confusion. Definitely don't wanna relocate lol but thanks for the information!

5. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    I clarified the thread title for you.

Freebird920 Thanks this.
  6. "semi" retired

"semi" retired Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    As Emily Litella said,,,"never mind",,,

7. Texas_hwy_287

Texas_hwy_287 Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
  8. Freebird920

Feb 21, 2018
    Warner Robins
    Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  9. Csilman

Csilman Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2019
    Are you still looking for a team driver. I own my DOT number so the pay would be much better. Feel free to email at craig@ladybufreight.net

10. Oo39keefeb

Oo39keefeb Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2019
    I'm an owner operator who is looking for a team driver are you still interested in team driving?

11. Bigrob80

Bigrob80 Bobtail Member

May 12, 2019
    robertgross31.rg@gmail.com email me if intrested im married with 10 years otr exp i only want to team cause my compqnies offering me as a team driver 1700 flat rate to run teams home every weekend however im in mid mochigan so idk if you would wanna move i could front ya some cash for a place or hotels on weekend till ya figure it out if interested email me a number well talk ive sent this same email to 4 others first come first serve ill drive nights and very very clean 38yo male

Thats 1700 a week per driver sunday night head out home friday mornings

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.