interested in melton ? please read !

Discussion in 'Melton' started by freightliner1557, Feb 19, 2009.

1. freightliner1557

freightliner1557 Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2008
    somewhere in america
    just an update on life at melton.... been here since jan 09, miles are horrible its 5-1-09 we r 4 days into pay week and i got 500 mile so far. was set to b home 4/29 but that did not happen as usual too busy being stranded in ts in indianapolis doing notta thing. Layover pay is non existant. Dont bother calling in to ask fo help with anything cause no one will answer phones and if you leave a message no one will return calls. Quailcom went out spent day getting that fixed, went to tulsa terminal bout 2 weeks ago took 2 days to go thru shop and then another day to get outta there, went from there straight to larado spent 2 days there waiting around, and wouldnt u just know it got sent straight to birmingham terminal where i spent 3 days to get outta there. The pay sounds good but with no miles comes no pay!!!! then when hometimes comes around well good luck because no freight = no miles and that = ur not gonna get home because thay cant find any freight to haul. I read all this about recruiters saying 2500 mile a week that is total crap I have not had a 2000 mile week since I been here. A freind of mine who worked here just finished sitting 6 days and he is on his way to turn trk in......Good Luck Here

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STEVIED

STEVIED Bobtail Member

May 6, 2009
    Vicksburg, MS
    ive been here since january. it has its ups and downs. but overall a great company. i drive an '09 KW T-660 w an apu.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.