interested in ODFL

Discussion in 'Old Dominion' started by mrdot, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I did my share of city work at my last job and eventually got tired of being the point man. I specifically sought out a linehaul job so as to not deal with customers. To be fair though, there are drivers that love it so whatever makes a man happy.

Some of those customers have ridiculous "safety" precautions. I understand not wanting me in the truck while it's unloading, and you can lock out my airline, but I will not surrender my keys.

hdcut and BIGreem1985 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    We have a places that want you to surrender your driver's license to some thuggy looking idiot behind a counter while you deliver to their establishment! With ID theft running rampant these days you're just asking for trouble to give up something like that. If you don't do it, the terminal gets a phone call and you're in the office under heat because some 6 month sales rep might lose their garbage freight account!

hdcut Thanks this.
  4. driverod1

driverod1 Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2015
    I do P&D not much of live there either. I leave home and 9 and get back between 9-10 PM. Work a lot of Saturdays. Mow on Sunday and repeat.

5. hdcut

hdcut Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2015

I disagree, city is easy work

6. hdcut

hdcut Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2015
    D

Dude really?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.