Intermodal in Houston

Discussion in 'Intermodal Trucking Forum' started by eko, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Buckmaster1981

Buckmaster1981 Light Load Member

Jan 18, 2017
    In Houston I would not even think about it! There’s so many c throats that will haul something for less than you can make it on. The only way you will make it with your own truck is to lease on with a reputable company and chase the money around the country which means no school for you! Be cool stay in school lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buckmaster1981

Jan 18, 2017
    I’m not sure what your wanting to go back o school to study but at air products they hire within the company you can start out a driver and 2 years from now be a terminal manager and having a college education would definitely help

4. eko

eko Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    I am trying to get master in Logistics and Chain supply at University of Texas at Dallas. They have one of the best programs in the country
    I did some research and there are some ads that bulk and tank oil companies have some good money if I d work as an owner operator and beside that they say daily home....anything on that?

5. Buckmaster1981

Jan 18, 2017
    No sir don’t know a about that! Dallas is a good ways rom Houston how would that work?

6. eko

eko Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    They have online programs

7. Buckmaster1981

Jan 18, 2017
    Got ya! I would say go with what makes you happy and will work with your school schedule best of luck to ya

eko Thanks this.
  8. eko

eko Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    thank you sir

9. Hammad

Hammad Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2019
    Yes intermodal is a great way to make money and be home every evening if you want more info reach out to me I can help you out

eko Thanks this.
  10. eko

eko Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Yes I am interested in intermodal How can you help me ?

11. GodSpeed

GodSpeed Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2019
    Houston TX
    I live In Houston hauling containers been doing it a little over a year work is consistent rates are low 1st I drove for quality Carriers hauling hazmat made 1000 a week now I’m with dunavant hauling hazmat making 1000 a week honestly I’m looking to do something else container work in Houston is all about hustle but if you’re interested Dunavant is hiring!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.