Intermodal in Houston

Discussion in 'Intermodal Trucking Forum' started by eko, Aug 10, 2019.

1. eko

eko Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    You can't make 1600 a week on what industry.?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. eko

eko Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    do you have any infos about crude oil
    you have any infos about cruid oil.?

4. eko

eko Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    I am not. I am still working over the road.I d like to have more infos if you have about crude oil

5. konfidential

konfidential Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Crude oil is dead bro.... unless you have your own truck, trailer, crude oil testing equipment and live out in West Texas, then it's not worth it...all those o/o crude oil companies paying #### right...So is frac sand....company driver is no different....stay away from containers and West Texas for know...check back next spring or summer or next presidential election

6. ilovetrucking93

ilovetrucking93 Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2020
    Honestly you have to find a good company to work for not a company that pays by miles buy by percentage. I just ran from houston to San Antonio containers for $930 and i also recently went to dallas for $1100 home everyday hauling containers as an o/o with a wife that doesnt work and 2 kids i have bought a new house and have a new car it doesn’t pay bad you just have to find the right company that pays. I bring home anywhere from 2k-3k/ a week locally pulling containers in houston.

yes i know your post is old but maybe you still need help.

7. bigo2012

bigo2012 Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2012
    What company you running for? That's pretty good, I just got my truck up and running and now I'm looking for a company to lease on with here in Houston.

8. a smith truck

a smith truck Bobtail Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Can I talk to you privately sir
    x2cpablo@gmail.com

9. Realpeace trucking

Realpeace trucking Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2021
    just want to know if you are still hauling container in Huston, I have 2 years experience for intermodal, and my family is planing to move to Huston after Summer, will appreciate if you can have some information about intermodal in Huston area. thanks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.