International Maxx Force Engines Fixes ??

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Miami Trucker, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2009
    If your paying $25,000 for a 2010-2014 pro-star with half a million miles you getting ripped!

You need to head to the auctions, they go for much much less.

They sit on dealers lots for less than that.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    No I didn’t back slap a d12 my Volvo is still out there every week with 1.6mill original miles.
    I always say Volvo needs to take a d12 and open it up and see where they went wrong with everything after that lol

nax Thanks this.
  4. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    Yep I was just on iaai this morning there’s a few prostars for like 10-15 Cummins too lol

Toomanybikes Thanks this.
  5. jlafume

jlafume Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Victorville,Ca
  6. nax

nax Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I know someone who has a D12 that spanks turned up Cats all day. Total sleeper. He calls it his little hotrod...lol

bzinger Thanks this.
  7. win-some-loose-less

win-some-loose-less Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Mount Vernon tx
    I have wondered if getting em “worked” on fixed most of their issues.. they are awfully cheap and if getting em “worked” on fixed most of their issues wouldn’t be a bad deal as a cheap backup truck for when this one is in the shop. See a bunch of em under 400k miles for 15 20k..the pro star is a decent truck inside, and i actually enjoyed my Cummins powered pro star.

bzinger Thanks this.
  8. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Yep loved my 12 and 15 prostars ...my 12 was maxforce powered eagle with all options but to bad the engine was junk .
    15 wasn't an eagle but was an ES version with Cummins power and autoshift .
    Maxforce version was junk but the truck itself was great .

9. MICHAEL HENRY

MICHAEL HENRY Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2018
    IM A BREAKDOWN SUPERVISER FOR MAJOR TRUCKING FIRM ( THE MAX FORCE ENGINE IS AN UTTER FAILURE IN ENGINEERING PERIOD IT WILL DIME AND NICKEL YOU TO THE POOR HOUSE) THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THAT ENGINE PERFORM AS IT SHOULD IS TO DISABLE THE EMISSION SYSTEM DUMMIE IT UP OR REMOVE IT ALL TOGETHER . THEN IT CAN MAKE MILES. THATS WHATB THERE DOING IN BRAZIL AND OTHER PLACES WITH IT .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2018
    Chinatown Thanks this.
  10. MICHAEL HENRY

Jun 16, 2018
    ITS NOT THE CAB THAT WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOU IT,S THE DRIVE TRAIN. THAT DELIVERS THE LOAD. ON TIME PICK UP AND DELIVERY, IF THE MAXX FORCE ARRIVES ANY WHERE ON TIME IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

11. MICHAEL HENRY

Jun 16, 2018
    YOU BETTER QUIT SMOKING THAT BEFORE YOUR NEXT DRUG TEST. IT IS AMAZING THAT ANY TRUCK WITH A MAXX FORCE GETS OUT OF THERE PARKING SPACE. (JUNK) WHY WOULD INTERNATIONAL OFFER 2 MILLION DOLLAR CHK TO A TRUCKING COMPANY AND A 750000 MILE WARRENTY WITH A PRO STAR FLEET? ANSWER : THEY CAN MAKE 3 TIMES THAT BACK ON THEM IF THEY KEEP THERE TRUCKS . A TRUCK IN SHOP NO MATTER WHO PAYS THE REPAIR BILL GENERATES 0 DOLLORS REVENUE AND AS ADDED BONUS PISS OFF CUSTOMER WITH LATE FREIGHT /LOSS DRIVER AS BREAKDOWN PAY IF ANY WONT PAY THE BILLS.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.