Internet! Best for gaming?

Discussion in 'Cellular - Voice - Data' started by Ghost787, May 23, 2017.

1. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    It's no longer available. Hasn't been since end of last year. No monthly plan either.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JASONTENNIAL

JASONTENNIAL Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2018
    I need a good mobile hotspot for gears of war and overwatch on xbone. My 10 hours are 7-6 of sleep the rest is food,games... i need a hotspot that wont give me over 40 of ping.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  4. JASONTENNIAL

JASONTENNIAL Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2018
    R i could never sleep for the ten off even if i wanted to.. 10 hours of sleep is way to much. Game or eat for the extra 2-3 hours. Still young and too much sleep makes me tired. Anything over 7 hrs of sleep and im yawning every ten minutes.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I used to take 9 on a normal day, if I ran say 4 days and 4 nights over 2500 miles I need about 18 hours to get caught up to where I am safe. Thankfully I got older and can run 40 hours on 6 hours sleep. Trucking would actually get easier.

When I was growing up it was real bad too many hours needed to properly rest and we did not hardly do anything but be at the stupid bus at 6 am which meant a 5 am wake up. That was another reason trucking was good, no more 5 am start times. However it's easier to run through the night be somewhere by appt at 5 am or whatever to deliver.

Ultimately drop and hook is the best way to truck. Everything live loading and unloading is a parasite against your awake time and against your overall payroll for the week.

I could not sleep 9 or 10 hours if I needed to. After 6 it's time to get up and get started on chores or something. Worse case scenario I'll play a time sink game like Civ 5 or something on laptop.

6. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    Gears of War. Marcus Fenix is the MAN!! Don't mess with his tomatoes.

JASONTENNIAL Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.