interstate dist. unpaid safty award

Discussion in 'Interstate' started by grentruckdriver, May 12, 2011.

1. grentruckdriver

grentruckdriver Bobtail Member

May 12, 2011
    after 10 years accident free interstate promises a week vacation to hawaii for two with air !! nice uh ? well after doing my part (yes 10 years) idc says sorry we cant keep our word at this time due to budget cuts..WHAT !! that's BS and now interstate owners are cashing out millions to the sale and new owners of idc to saltchuk...yup still no award mot even a piece of paper in form of a certificate..broken promise to their most loyal employees..:biggrin_25516:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. psycho

psycho Light Load Member

Apr 14, 2010
    texas
    Welcome to the world of trucking.But youve been here long enough to see that was coming.I had to battle to get a 25 dollar gift certificate for a years worth of safety meetings.My guess its goin to get worse here before it gets better. b safe. ps. im goin to give the safety voucher away to some 1 who needs it.

4. grentruckdriver

grentruckdriver Bobtail Member

May 12, 2011
    Saltchuk now owns idc and no noticable changes yet..idc did send a fleet mesg. over driver's tech on 5/25/2011 saying safty awards will be restored..today is 7/28/11 and yup no award issued..scoming on two years past due and a 10 yr broken safty award agreement from idc. i hear idc is losing money still (no surprise) the same people run the company before saltchuk bailed them out. really sad and heart breakin' that idc's intergirty is lost and soon they will lose the good faithful drivers.:biggrin_25510:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.