Interstate distributor.O\O are you happy? Pros cons?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by TRUCKEE411, Mar 1, 2017.

  1. TRUCKEE411

    TRUCKEE411 Light Load Member

    107
    49
    Sep 23, 2014
    0
    Hello drivers. In the process off purchasing a truck. Thought about interstate distributors. How are they? Also considering landstar or findiny local port/rail work. What do u think
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. The Boss Lady

    The Boss Lady Light Load Member

    90
    43
    Nov 21, 2015
    0
    I haven't seen any recent information about these guys. I was thinking about going over there to do containers but I'm not crazy about mileage pay. I also considered going over the road and doing their Freedom board since they are similar to Landstar and Mercer.
     
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.