INTERSTATE DISTRIBUTORS RECRUITING POOR EFFORT....

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by wingwalker350, Apr 28, 2016.

1. wingwalker350

wingwalker350 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2016
    1:30 PM (1 hour ago)

to Anna

Hello Anna. My name is ...... ....... My confirmation number for the Denver/Local/Regional Class A position listed in Craigslist Denver is ........-.... ,for the employment application. I have been working part time for the last several years due to my grand kids welfare, I have had my 8 and 5 year old since they were born. Of late I have been working at Quality Driver Solutions as a Line haul/relay driver for Mattheson Postal Service, running at Christmas seasonal service for the U.S. mail. I relayed from Denver to Tremonton,Utah via I-70/Green River and some Wyoming travel due to closed roads and bad weather. I did chain up for the snow and mountain runs and stayed my 10 hour break at the Tremonton Western Inn. I have run line haul U.S Mail for Beco (2years and managed the driver apartment in my name ,accommodating 15 drivers) from Denver to Salt Lake
    and return on the 16:30 evening run, 2 to three times a week.

I have reefer/dry van/flatbed/doubles and triples/end dump/boom truck and water tanker/ forklift and warehouse manager and dispatch/shipper-receiver of heavy truck parts and safety supplies. I take care of the customer and the equipment and treat the cab of the tractor I drive like my business office. I take care of business.

I am interested in the Denver/Salt lake twice a week turn and the local/short-haul runs from Denver to Cheyenne. I hope can be of service to Interstate.

I do have Hazmat/TSA experience, with a Clean Class A/Colorado license and MVR/PSP/CSA report and have been driving safely as a Class A professional since 1978. I do have a new DOT physical as of April,2016. My license has T-X-M endorsements.

I am available now.

Last August,2015 I was entrusted as the transporter/mechanic for a 59 year old Tour de France Ferrari , taking it from Denver to Laguna Seca raceway for the FCA International meet and the owner's bucket list. He had the car hidden for 47 years and it required extensive maintenance on three days notice to transport and make ready for the meet. See the link below. This car is reportly worth 10,000,000 + at auction and a low-ball Bid was made at Laguna Seca in Garage Two, of that amount. So i can be trusted with the small details.

This is how I like to do business, the right way, and most importantly , Safely.

Thank You Kindly,

[​IMG]
    wing walker <roadtalker3000@gmail.com>
    2:56 PM (12 minutes ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to Careers
    [​IMG]

TO:MARC ROGERS/PRESIDENT AND CEO:

Please re-read your own hype about your company.

Hello. My name is Daryle B. I am a Class A , safe and professional driver. I have been recruited once again by Interstate Distributors, as a Class A driver, this time by Anna in recruiting, the last time by Madeline. both instances and those before these, wherein I have filled out the driverapponline, I have been informed by these recruiters, whom I don't believe have ever driven a truck, that I am not qualified to drive a Class A tractor trailer for Interstate or be a company representative who cares, taking great care of your clients.

There is no wonder so many truck load carriers have a 125 % turnover rate of drivers every year, and that in any quarter of any year 114,000 TRACTORS set empty, losing revenue and clients to companies such as yours. Your approach to hiring and keeping a driver is no different than any other TCA/ATA carrier. You approach the hiring process as if it were a canned ham, and the driver is the ham in the can that you disdain. The numbers I quote are both government and TCA/ATA reported numbers to Fleet Owner and other industry trade magazines, which I do read with great interest. I doubt that even the president of Interstate Distributors can account for the churn generated by the trucking industry in employment/loyalty and longevity. When you treat every recruitment as if the potential team member/employee is just a number and your recruitment computer algorithm places
    every potential safe/professional driver as only a number, you put yourself in a box you cannot get out of. By doing so, you miss the potential great drivers you seek, whom believe in service to the customer and the company, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. And do it SAFELY, which is the dirty six letter catch-all word of the industry.

This Anna, the recruiter, said I hadn't filled out an application, only a mobile app, and then said I had inputted a wrong social security number on an application I already had in the system and which I was updating for a local/shorthaul position. I even received and printed out the confirmation number for the position. The response is another recruitment email.

As the man in the movies asks"DO YOU GUYS EVEN WATCH THE SHOW??!", so goes your CANNED HAM response to my efforts to become a valued company employee.

I require no more of your canned ham responses or recruitment efforts, as they are lame and insincere.

I am not a CANNED HAM!

So again, after 38 years accident free/no speeding tickets/no dui's, with a clean PSP/CSA/MVR, your recruitment efforts have failed you and wasted both your man-hours and my time.

This message is addressed to anyone at Interstate Distributors who can assist me in getting my name, personal information, employment information, driverapponline information removed from Interstate Distributors data base and unsubscribe me from your recruiting database.
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 1:30 PM
    Subject: Re: Interstate 1800 Trucks & Growing!
    To: Anna R

Hello Anna. My name is ..... ....... My confirmation number for the Denver/Local/Regional Class A position listed in Craigslist Denver is .....-.... ,for the employment application. I have been working part time for the last several years due to my grand kids welfare, I have had my 8 and 5 year old since they were born. Of late I have been working at Quality Driver Solutions as a Line haul/relay driver for Mattheson Postal Service, running at Christmas seasonal service for the U.S. mail. I relayed from Denver to Tremonton,Utah via I-70/Green River and some Wyoming travel due to closed roads and bad weather. I did chain up for the snow and mountain runs and stayed my 10 hour break at the Tremonton Western Inn. I have run line haul U.S Mail for Beco (2years and managed the driver apartment in my name ,accommodating 15 drivers) from Denver to Salt Lake.

IDC_DOM1/SRV/IDC@intd.com
    3:01 PM (12 minutes ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me
    [​IMG]

Wing Walker,

Thank you for taking the time to apply with Interstate Distributor Co. We have received your application and have forwarded to a recruiter for review.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. You will be contacted directly if your application is selected to continue through the interview process.

For more information about Interstate:
    - Visit our Website (http://www.intd.com)