INTERSTATE DISTRIBUTORS RECRUITING POOR EFFORT....

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by wingwalker350, Apr 28, 2016.

1. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Yes they were, I was driving for them when heartland took over and that was when I left.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Heartless will surely ruin millis next

4. Monkey in a truck

Monkey in a truck Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2020
    I applied at CRST because I need to get my CDL back (over 30 year gap). I asked if they would accept someone with 3 DUI that are all over 30 years old, none in a cmv. Yes, I was young and dumb in my off time. They said no. No more than one and it must be over 3 years old. I said fine. I keep getting emails saying they have a spot for me if I finish the application process. I've replied to both text and emails from them reminding them of my troubles when I was in my 20's. Still keep getting messages. That kind of tells me recruiters don't read anything, just keep sending canned responses. I'm pretty sure that all recruiters work the same, no matter what company name is on the door.

5. WakeUpTheEchoes

WakeUpTheEchoes Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2020
    Irving, TX
    It is probably system generated emails by computer and not even a person sending them. Usually those canned email responses are not actually sent by a person. Once your email address is put into the company’s system, you will continue to get the emails. At the bottom of the email is a link you can click on to “unsubscribe.” Click on that and you will be taken to a page where you can opt to stop receiving those emails.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.