Interstate or Roadrunner?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Alhousseny Gamby, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Learning the game

Learning the game Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2017
    Landstar is decent, but don't know about being on the west coast, like Interstate

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Just remember it is not Interstate anymore .....and they chang3d thier "board" after forcing out jack the current leaders have been quoted as saying that 1.10 including fsc is a good avg rate they pick and choose what leftover garbage they put on the board ...and have no problems changing the contract every three months in one year I was there I had signed three contracts I stayed because for a time the money was good

4. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    And I was there two years

5. Learning the game

Aug 6, 2017
    They haven't changed anything yet, so where are you now,? Maybe I should come over there.

6. Learning the game

Aug 6, 2017
    Is 1.10 included deadhead miles zip?

7. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Oh they did in January ...it was about load visibility you only get to see what they want you to see....but hey you know somebody so yo each thier own good luck

8. Learning the game

Aug 6, 2017
    So what company did you go to now?

9. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    I would look at roadrunners reefer outfit on the west coast if those were my only two choices ....like spoiled ham or turkey they both will taste like ##$$ but maybe the ham won't kill you

10. Learning the game

Aug 6, 2017
    Yeah, initially I was thinking Roadrunner, to put a truck on , but guys where saying the same, that Roadrunner use to be decent until they started buying out companies and things changed, but I don't know the specifics. I spoke with a recruiter from Roadrunner and Interstate both seem ok, but you know that's all recruiter talk.

11. Learning the game

Aug 6, 2017
    How many miles did you average weekly at Interstate? Does 2100 sound about right?, and Gross about $3,000?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.