Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Aegmo001, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Tipher

Tipher Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2011
    1/2 of a celexa (anti-anxiety) in the morning and prilosect otc at night. That has changed my life tremendously.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. inktoxicated

inktoxicated Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2010
    south brunswick nj
    install a portable sihtter in ur truck. the fear of having the sihts in public all day will go away when u know u can drop heat in ur own truck, ull prolly stop having to go once installed

cuzzin it Thanks this.
  4. akidriver

akidriver Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2011
    WV
    I was thinking of the same thing to do after I get my CDL and get out with a trainer. Think a trainer would mind me toting a porta pottie along?

5. Squidlord

Squidlord Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2021
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't get ibs, but I noticed that the obnoxious amounts of bouncing do stimulate my intestines. It's like having a garbage bag and shaking it up and down. It eventually breaks from the repeated movements. I suggest dietary changes, avoid foods that cause early bowel movement and avoid greasy foods if possible. Anything that acts as an inflammatory agent.

Try to breathe deep and keep from being tense. And seek professional advice.

6. Enigma01

Enigma01 Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2022

if you drive truck with sleeper cab , you can install flush able toilet in the cab.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.