Is Averitt the new power?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Trucking in Tennessee, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    If Averitt's OTR doesn't count, then my going to Maine, or Upper Wisconsin, or Montrose, CO, or a few other places that they don't normally run, was for nothing... well, the wife is happy, so I guess that counts for something. LOL

But it's hard to read the OP. I can't tell if that was typed dripping with sarcasm or not. :p

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    :DAveritt reminds me of an LTL carrier without the union.

4. SilverBulletBand

SilverBulletBand Light Load Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    Boy Scouts ? Sounds more like Professional to me. Should be a great fit for a Retired Military member like myself. Just need to graduate from CDL school this coming week,

I'm looking at joining them in their Dedicated division.

What is Averitt's Dedicated division like ?

5. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    Depends on where you run out of, but for the most part the dedicated stuff is pretty decent. More work involved (usually) than the Truckload, point A to B stuff, but not bad.

If you do a Google search for Averittcareers dot com (yes all one word) you can look up some of the openings that are in your area. They do hire from within first and they have been advertising lately (on our Qualcomm) that openings are available.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.