Is it just me?..or...

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by WesternPlains, May 16, 2021.

1. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    I swear to God I wasn't anywhere near Wyoming.

Vic Firth, nredfor88, 86scotty and 5 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    See, the thing here is, idiots were around years ago, but the good drivers made up for them. Now, with many good drivers gone, guess who's left? I don't think they're so much idiots, as just not informed. With the way trucking is today, you just won't get many with old school attitudes and with no interaction, they are on their own, and this is the result. One good thing, haven't heard of too many multi-car pileups, which I assume will pick up again this December,,,

snowlauncher and TokyoJoe Thank this.
  4. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Like cat man do said it isn’t just there. I am sitting in Ann Arbor right now, went from detroit to this location and had to deal with two trucks on M14 trying to get the “most miles driving next to another truck while making it look like you want to pass it and tying up more than 40 cars behind you at 55 mph” award.

this is as bad as the hazmat driver the other day who decided that he was more important than everyone else and drove on the shoulder for a mile in an area that had two out of three lanes closed. Was very happy to see a cop nailing him before he had a chance to exit.

Doealex, Trucker61016 and dwells40 Thank this.
  5. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    To be fair the mateing habits and exponential growth of tribbles in relation to oddball startrek uniforms and how they effect their coloration is far more intersting then post 3912591352 on the rate of driver dumbing down.

6. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Was it a Stevens truck heading East bound? If so...it wasn't me....nope. :rolleyes:

Trucker61016 and dwells40 Thank this.
  7. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    JMO.. but you are kinda right.where I disagree is... They are idiots... I watch some of them do things that even an uneducated person would think is stupid..
    This is only my theory.. Idiots are very good a 1 thing....REPRODUCING... they have no trouble finding another idiot to bred.... smart people are to busy working and trying to better themselves to lay around and bred all the time unlike a idiot.. there for the idiots are out numbering the intelligent people.. also some idiots are a result of being spoon feed during their upbringing they are unable to function in this world with out mommy.
    I developed my theory from growing up on farm and hauling livestock for 40 yrs...And watching Ranchers & Farmers build good cow herds
    I would gladly welcome anybody's input to disprove my theory.. atleast then I would have some hope for the country's future

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2021
  8. TokyoJoe

TokyoJoe Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2015
    You forgot the part where the communist US government, and local and state governments, actually incentivizes their breeding with tax breaks per child the imbeciles produce + free "food" money by the 1000s monthly, + sometimes free housing too, and at the same time taxes our actual work at an increasing rate. The more you make the higher % you pay.

Some snowflakes might not like the communist description that I use but it is the only appropriate term. Don't sugar coat reality and let them call themselves anything else. They don't like to hear it but who cares?

Vic Firth, nredfor88, Doealex and 7 others Thank this.
  9. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    ^^^^ Again this is in my theory. The part about being a attached to mommy's skirt.. I'am still try'n to understand how some of these tards call themselves " Truck Drivers " but they can't read a map or back a trailer up or drive a truck unless it has a auto trans. because some snowflake said let's just put a restriction on a CLD allowing this

Trucker61016, dwells40 and TokyoJoe Thank this.
  10. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    the scales tip in numerical favor of those here to participate in the market but who otherwise don't give a single spit about the earth or anyone else on it. the perversion will ultimately destroy itself, just stay out of its way.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  11. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    I had a guy pulling class 1.1 that was refusing to pass a car fire on the right shoulder of the interstate. Probably a good idea, too bad when he pulled over he was still 3’ in the right lane. When they opened the interstate (they had closed it briefly when the fire got real bad) he was refusing to move all the way onto the shoulder.

I used to think those Suicide jockeys were a better class of driver. I guess not.

dwells40 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.