Is JB Hunt on strike??

Discussion in 'JB Hunt' started by Brian22, May 20, 2008.

1. evolutioncalling

evolutioncalling Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Atlantic Beach, FL
    Crap, just found out we'll be sharing the already crowed drop yard in Jacksonville with yet another company now.... JB :biggrin_25521:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jenbri1994

jenbri1994 Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Chesapeake,Va
    I drive for JB Hunt and i laugh when i read these posts where everyone is bashing JB drivers. I've seen a fair share of drivers from other company's and o/o's do some pretty dumb things. Then again, a lot of people that talk crap about other drivers can't drive either.

4. evolutioncalling

Jan 19, 2008
    Atlantic Beach, FL
    Hey, not every driver is bad, but you have to admit, there are some companies that have more "bad" drivers than others. Seems like JB just happens to fall into that group.

5. pawpaw

pawpaw Medium Load Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Milan, NM
    Yeah, it's the big ones but when you look at the percentage of a company's drivers that is bad you find out they are all about the same. 5% of 3,000 is a lot less than 5% of 20,000.

6. elharrison

elharrison "Iam on my way"

Feb 8, 2007
    WV
    ive seen plenty out here in the NE

7. jenbri1994

jenbri1994 Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Chesapeake,Va
    You guy's are starting to hurt my feelings. LOL! Just kidding, but honestly, it is sad that the bad drivers for a company give the good ones a bad reputation.:biggrin_2556:

8. evolutioncalling

Jan 19, 2008
    Atlantic Beach, FL
    I completely agree. One bad apple spoils it for the rest. It's everywhere, we have them too. There are some companies that have a few more bad than others. I'm sure SWIFT, JB, and CR all have some great drivers, but you're not the ones everybody sees.

9. Highballin

Highballin Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Cleveland Texas
    Why dont you see any Big R bashing.

10. steelerfan67

steelerfan67 Light Load Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Lebanon, pa
    Your right about that but people only see the companies with the most trucks. I work for JB's Intermodel and I can tell you out of all the companies I ever worked for they push safety the most I think part of the problems there are plenty of drivers out their just not good ones. In the sense of safety, there are bad drivers everywhere but with a company the size of JB you will see a few more then the norm.

I even heard newbies bashing JB and they do not even know why, drivers have to have someone to run their mouth's about. JB is no different then any other company they have their good and bad drivers. With all the trucks they have they must be doing something right.

11. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO
    I don't know nearly enough to comment on anything else here, but I'd like to point out that - particularly in this economy - a company doing something right for itself (lots of trucks and business) is not necessarily doing something right for its drivers.

Doesn't mean they aren't, ether.

Just pointing out that the two are pretty much unrelated.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.