Is there a way to scroll through Qualcomm messages?

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by jasonkramer, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Heather900900

Heather900900 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Do you know how to accept the disclaimer in the navigation in the Qualcomm with acracked screen?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    To be fair, I have not touched one since the last week of dec 2001. And those were the originals. You can stick a mouse in there and left click hoping the enter is highlighted to accept the disclaimer.

Otherwise you are essentially without the use of Qualcomm, tell your trucking company to get the ball rolling to get you a replacement. Im also remembering the new ones are driven by windows and have ability for ELD among other functions. So get yourself a replacement. If you are inside your company yard, you can walk over to the bobtail storage remuda and pull the console keyboard from one of those stored vehicles and plug into yours. It a workaround until you can turn in your cracked unit.

But don't do what I say, just take care of it and you will be fine.

4. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    typically you can use the "wheel" on the right side. Directional arrows should move you around the varous on screen buttons. The center button would be considered the enter button. Or you can use the actual enter key on the keyboard. The keyboard also has some directional arrows on it. Look left of center.

edit, this would be on the MCP200

5. JSBarner

JSBarner Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2015
    You rock I cracked my screen and you saved me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.