ISC LOGISTICS Pleasant Hill, IA

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by MR314, Jan 2, 2013.

1. MR314

MR314 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    I think I finally found a place to call home. This is a refrigerator company that's runs the Midwest and southern states and sum east coast. I only been here for a few weeks now and they have kept me moving. They even been getting me home without asking. They are 100% owner operator. They have lease purchase 2004-2007 387 Pete's wide open and no e-logs. My truck payment is $475 a week with everything included even your 2290 I pay $2000 a month. That's $1500 cheaper then my last company I had a smaller truck with less room. I can have the truck paid for in 2 years and no big ### balloon payment at the end. I have a 2007 this truck will cost me $45,000. Drivers get 70% of the load the company pays for reefer fuel and there is no trailer rental. Mostly haul meat. Everything is pretty much out and back. The people here seems to be very nice and treat me well. Small company with about 60 trucks. I have talked to several drivers here most of them have been here from 7 to 20 years. Trucks are paid for bringing home money and loving it. Of I also ran into 2 people the said they didn't like it and wasn't making money. My check this week was $1,800 another driver she brought home $2,400 depends on how you run. Most of the loads out of Iowa pays $2.30 a mile. They reimburse you for lumpers. They don't pay for tolls. So far I have not had to sit and wait for back hauls. My longest dead head has been 80 miles on a load that paid the truck $1.75 coming back to Iowa.

ics logistics
    let them know Ron Spates sent you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MR314

MR314 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Ok just updating. I been here since December everything is still going good. They get me home when I ask and keep me moving. When I get mty they have my reload ready and I'm back at. I have gotten real nice checks every week accept last week I was home for 4 days but it was cool I have already built up $5000 in the bank. My checks have been from $2200-900 every week. I was way behind on all my bills now I got everything caught up now its smooth selling. Great paying freight.

4. fly by night

fly by night Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2012
    ruffin nc
    thinking about ics can you give information on orientation etc.how many days, how long did it take for your drug test to come back and urine or hair? the reason i ask went to dentist 3 weeks ago pretty sure what ever kind of medicine he gave for pain may show on hair test ,if hair test got to go get record from dentis etc. for mro if not can screw your li fe up simply because you didnt have paperwork .where you run most ,what type of trucks kind of engines horsepower trans.how often paid can you get paid on road or do they have to inspect truck to get paid

5. MR314

MR314 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Oreintation: You come in on tuesday and should be ready to roll by thursday or friday morning. alot of video watching and multiple choice stuff after watching video. If you have your long form DOT you will not have to redo that. Drug test should be back thursday. they have different areas you can run its up to you. we have 04-07 387 Petes 10 speed automatic cummings. trucks are in good shape. paid weekly direct deposite, mail it to your house or pick check up from office. paydays are on WED. run as much as you want they don't force you to do anything its up to you.

6. fly by night

Aug 22, 2012
    ruffin nc
    do they use paper logs? all of there trucks automat ic? what speed are they governd at ? i called my dentist he will fax me what ever i need if they do hair test but if urine iam fine hair follicle testing can go back months would hate to fail a drug test for having oral surgery . i go anywhere they send me dont care will run hard last place i workedwas doing 8 thoudand miles every 2 weeks till my load planner quit then company started stealing my pay and miles dropped to 6 thousand. glad you said clean trucks i take pride in my ride all ways clean

7. MR314

MR314 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    We are on paper logs. They did not take a hair sample from me. And yes all trucks are automatics. Trucks are wide open

8. fly by night

Aug 22, 2012
    ruffin nc
    thanks gonna get record from dentist just to be safe I like the wide open deal there if you need it got alot of tickets when i was younger with trucks turned up gonna have to watch that plus ill be buying the fuel

9. MR314

MR314 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Yea gotta watch it. You will like it over here they seemed to be real laid back.

10. fly by night

Aug 22, 2012
    ruffin nc
    i called dentist pain meds was ultram non narcatic so if hair tested will be fine, have been approved for ics gonna work a notice at current job and give them a try

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  11. MR314

MR314 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Ok great u will like it here

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.