ISC LOGISTICS Pleasant Hill, IA

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by MR314, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Rhino2604

Rhino2604 Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BayouBill

BayouBill Bobtail Member

May 2, 2015
    Noble Louisiana
    Will do.......Rhino. Know you were interested, but put off somewhat by the low settlements at first. Worries me as well....but gonna give it a go. Keep you posted.....

4. BayouBill

BayouBill Bobtail Member

May 2, 2015
    Noble Louisiana
    Well......made it through day one of orientation. Pee test.....bunch of videos.....simple enough. Only two trucks to choose from........2007.....917,000 miles, or an 05 that will be back in tomorrow(assuming even more miles). Truck is clean, with fridge and inverter, atlas2 seats, aftermarket steering wheel, and new clutch. But glancing at maintenance report, appears to have not had overhead or inframe. Will investigate more in AM, but scary if not. At that mileage, I see visions of being saddled with sizable expenses right out the gate, or paying for inframe before truck is even paid off. Made some pretty big sacrifices to make it here, and really need to make a go of it. People here are really nice, and seem genuine. Supposed to do road test tomorrow......hopefully in truck they are offering. Get a better feel for it at least.....keep ya posted

5. BayouBill

BayouBill Bobtail Member

May 2, 2015
    Noble Louisiana
    Still here......got one week in. Little over 2800 miles....mostly shorter runs...150-700. Did go downtown Chicago......that sucked. Sittin in Albert Lea Minnesota @ Loves....gettin my 10.....then on to Austin for preload to.....Ughhhhh....Chicago. Then on to Beloit Wi for preload to Davenport Ia. Drop and hook there going to Houston......that one pays $2550.00......and gets me within 200 of the house. Took the high mileage '07, with the understanding I can trade up and transfer equity. Must say.......this thing runs out super though. First auto for me....I'm an 18spd man. But..........WOW.........can't tell you how nice it is in traffic, Little slow on take off.....but hit 6th and watch out. On the highway..and hills....lacking nothing. Hang right with the large cars!!! Anyways.......let ya'll know what first check looks like Wednesday. That first load to Chicago added another drop, and had 8 hours of detention. Pitched a ##### to the broker. Promised me $50 an hour for that...plus extra drop pay....on top of the $899.00 that load paid. We'll see.....LOL

l

6. Hardknock627

Hardknock627 Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2016

7. Hardknock627

Hardknock627 Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Hi how it's gone haven seen any post.you still hanging in there?

8. Anthony0910

Anthony0910 Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Anyone still there planning on going there soon

9. BIGIRV

BIGIRV Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2016
    Does anyone have any current information about ICS?

10. Sunshine03

Sunshine03 Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2016
    Hey can you run were ever you wanna run and were do they hire out of im not no ice road trucker eather lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.