ISC LOGISTICS Pleasant Hill, IA

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by MR314, Jan 2, 2013.

1. cmacmaker3

cmacmaker3 Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2017
    Curious do they have elogs on all trucks. I heard you can run illegal and make $9000.00 a week revenue. Are they still hiring and dso they run any teams

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cmacmaker3

Jan 3, 2017
    Are they still hiring. Do they have elogs. Seen a couple of there truck. Look like nice equipment. Do trucks have extended warranty on repair. Driver I talked with said they have a few illegal drivers and dispatch show extreme favortism.. are any of the previous drivers on here still emplyed there. Looking for a change

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Gwayneb1964

Gwayneb1964 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2017
    I have been talking to Charity, looks like I will be heading that direction 2nd week of Feb.

6. Gwayneb1964

Gwayneb1964 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2017
    I was told that they are adding Rand McNally ELD's to all of their trucks, a few truck are already using it.

7. cmacmaker3

Jan 3, 2017

8. TruckinJosh

TruckinJosh Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Any updates?? Talked to a friend of mine who almost has his truck paid off through them, but really want to do my homework before jumping into such an obligation. Thanks

9. cmacmaker3

Jan 3, 2017
    Run away from this company don't walk. Recruiter says they have 3 major accounts hormel farmland and tyson. Lies,lies said after truck payment you can clear $1000.00 easily lies lies and said out bound and in bound dispatch were really good and innound has a brokers licenses. They both need to learn to communicate and need to be trained in dispatching. They are both rude and hateful. And the mechanics in the shop danny and ryan if they didnt play grab ### all day they could get something done and done right. Cant keep help in the shop either. You can run the same load two weeks in a row and it doesnt pay the same. Fuel prices go up and load prices go down someone is getting riches and it isnt the drivers. Buy 15 new trailers and they are no where a round.This company will probably be closed before the year is out. They have 10 empty trucks every week. This is the reason. Run as fast as you can dont walk...dont let them sucker you with there lies,lies,and more lies.

TruckinJosh Thanks this.
  10. cmacmaker3

Jan 3, 2017
    There is not one thing honest or fair about this company. Most dishonest place on earth. DOT will hear about this place

11. cmacmaker3

Jan 3, 2017
    Who is your friend that has his truck paid off. What is his truck number

12. cmacmaker3

Jan 3, 2017
    If you are thinking about going here ask yourself this one question... if this company of 45 drivers is so good. Why have 19 drivers quit,yea they have 19 empty trucks. So do you really want to go here so glad to me gone... run the other way

13. ajxm

ajxm Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2016
    I believe there are only 43 trucks and I too heard 19 trucks looking for drivers. Turn over is very high. If you like paying for someone else's truck then this is the place for you. No apu, that would help pay the truck off faster as some guys don't shut the trucks off. Now you burn fuel and wear and tear on idler pulleys,alternator,water pump. You get the picture. I have an older truck so I'll pay higher maintenance, but cheaper than new truck and insurance prices. I talked to a few guys with newer trucks and they told me to keep the old one. I will. Trucking industry is getting worse.

• Truckers Report Jobs