It's your fault.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by FoolsErrand, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

That's a pretty good piece of advice. If you go into a job or anything thinking it sucks, it's the worse ever, everyone hates me...don't be surprised that's what happens.

Far as helpful folks on here...Triplesix mentioned a few folks, an there are a bunch out there on the forum that do try an help. From the mods/staff to the posters. I'd name names, but I'd hate to leave someone out. I see it all the time as I'm sure some of you others do also. There is also the opposite out there. Just ain't happy if they can't piss all over someones frosted flakes.

If your talking to someone an they give you that stink face after telling them your a driver...be thankful. At lest you didn't waste time, money, or your feelings on them. Despite what some folks think, not everyone hates truckers.

Life is short enough. Why waste it being all bitter an pissed off at the world?

Sirscrapntruckalot - Old man take a look at my life, I'm a lot like you were.. - Old man, Neil Young

Change the world to teach your new drivers..ha!

TripleSix and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.