J.B.H Dedicated

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TrustGod NotDispach, Aug 22, 2021.

1. jackoboyo

jackoboyo Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2014
    100% turnover means if the company has 100 drivers in one years time they will lose 100 and have to hire 100. That doesn't mean that the original 100 all left but say 50 left in six months they had to be replaced. Then those 50 left after a few months and 50 more were hired. There is your 100% turnover

Hope that makes sense because I'm too tired to go over it.

kemosabi49 and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ranger2.3t

ranger2.3t Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2021
    Agreed , Aldi likes getting a few disheveled pallets here and there. I know it would be more time consuming for driver, but having a roll of plastic wrap and putting a few extra wraps on the pallets that look like they are going to topple over , might help.

I know from experience if you are at a bad account for JBHunt don't expect things to change. Upper management is pretty set on their ways and focused on the bottom line, (as they should). Having high driver turnover isn't great for bottom line though. Long story short JBHunt doesnt want to lose the account regardless of how bad it is for their drivers. But JBHunt has plenty of good accounts,

4. Hollywoodsaint

Hollywoodsaint Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2020
    Hollywood California
    Well Done ...HAHAHAHA...excellent form. I rate this comment a 9.5 out of 10

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.