J&R Schugel, Inc.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by davidhtn, Nov 25, 2006.

1. p34ch3s

p34ch3s Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2012
    You may get to see Texas or even salt lake city, just let ur dispatcher know that ud like to go there, but if u are planning on being home every weekend, then im sure they will keep u fairly close to home.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    any chance you guys come to cali? I live in nor cal up north of sacramento

p34ch3s Thanks this.
  4. p34ch3s

Feb 15, 2012
    @rugerfan as a team, yes. But solo drivers very rarely see california. Most of schugels drivers don't want to go top California. And i think schugel does not hire out of California because they wouldn't be able to promise regular home time.

5. old rock n roll

old rock n roll Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Perrysburg, Ohio
    I had just stopped in the Columbus yard a few weeks ago to see and talk to big Al hes the terminal manager, great guy, any ways they have some great equipment and nothing older than 2011 , and once you get over to New Ulm Min and meet the crew! I don't know but its just a really good feeling to be there, its not one of those big companys that knows you as a number. they take care of there people the ( drivers ) . when i would leave the yard there in new ulm I knew this is where I wanted to work,, be safe out there................my wife had breast cancer and we r almost finished with it and she has 1 more surgery to go and some healing and I will be back,,

6. p34ch3s

Feb 15, 2012
    Update.. I have left schugel. But only because I am moving to las vegas and it was hard enough getting them to let us take our vacation there. But they wouldnt let us park in las vegas. We had to park in Ontario and rent a car and drive up to las vegas because they were worried about their truck. They dont have a yard or anything down there, and if u know that area, its not the best. Lol. But besides that, I still would recommend schugel to solo drivers living in the midwest to northeastern areas.. or even teams that live in wisconsin or Minnesota.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

7. Liedl13

Liedl13 Light Load Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Chippewa Falls, WI
    Do they allow pets?

8. p34ch3s

Feb 15, 2012
    They didn't allow pets before

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.