janco ltd

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by steve23602, Jan 20, 2011.

1. HouseOfPain

HouseOfPain Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Beyond the milky way
    So you need a pass card Blah, I'm not looking forward to any Canada runs nvm.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. steve23602

steve23602 Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2011
    newport news va
    y does everyone hate canada lol its not the same going in with a band as it is with freight its not that bad really

4. steve23602

Jan 4, 2011
    newport news va
    ok so here is a update... had a few issues with the truck but it is a 05 with almost 500k on it. but the good news is they do not even think twice about it they give u all the account numbers so if u need something worked on just go get it fixed.. the power side of my apu that has the house outlets went out i told them so they sent me to a kw dealer and they installed a 1500 watt power inverter. i was shocked.. so far these guys are awesome to work for i have been sitting a little bit but thats fine as im paid to drive or not and the music season is just about to start kicking in so i will be busy busy till oct or so. and from what i hear we are still hiring

5. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    If I could ask a few questions please?? How long do they require for out time??? Do you get to pick which accounts you can work on or is that just luck of draw??? I remember seeing them when I used to live in NJ but not so much here in Fl.
    Thanks for any input!!

6. steve23602

Jan 4, 2011
    newport news va
    i think they require 3 months out but u can talk to them about that.. and as far as the tour its luck of the draw and if u get on one u don't like to get comfy with it u switch tours sometimes.. and we get down to fl we just had a tour down there this week.. all in all u gotta stay out for a while here which isn't for everyone and everyone thinks its a cool lifestyle, but what they don't realize is u don't get to hang out and party with the bands that will get u fired. but i love it out here beats hauling freight any day

7. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    Thanks for the info! I think my wife would leave me if I was gone that long though. Do you know if Brian Jones(I think) is still there?? He used to do the WWE tour I think, he had a really nice W900 back when I met him and if I remember the truck was on the TV show many times as part of backstage/outside arena feuds. I met him in Englishtown NJ at the diesel drags many years ago. Just wondering...

8. steve23602

Jan 4, 2011
    newport news va
    hes not in the company phone so prob not here anymore

jlind Thanks this.
  9. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    Steve, Just wondering if you were still with Janco and how they were running you!! I saw their truck with a WWE trlr again, guess they were doing a show somewhere around...

10. steve23602

Jan 4, 2011
    newport news va
    yes i am still with the company and i am running hard i am on tour with lil wayne right now

jlind Thanks this.
  11. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    Glad to hear you're doing well with them!!! Wish the away time was less, I would try and join you there!! Good luck and keep busy!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.