jb hunt lease purchase scam

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Trucker31, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zentrucking

zentrucking Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Atlanta
    Jayshawn89 is trolling ... and should be reported.

Incoherent English and heresay - or English is not his first language.

Anyway ... this guy doesn't know his arse - from a hole in the ground.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tazz

Tazz Road Train Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Lynchburg,Tn

The only money a L/P walks away with is money that was his in the first place.Escrow accounts are deducted out of L/P weekly settlements until a ceiling is reached.That ceiling depends on the carrier.

A significant portion of L/P switch carriers prior to completing terms of lease.

My last piece of advice would be if you are bound and determined to lease on to a carrier.Work out your financing on your own.

You will still be a glorified company driver,but at least you are building equity in your truck.Something that does not happen when signing on to any L/P deal no matter the carrier.Also have someone review the lease prior to signing(perhaps OOIDA) so you are assured that it complies with Federal Leasing Regs.

notarps4me Thanks this.
  4. Jayshawn89

Jayshawn89 Light Load Member

Oct 12, 2009
    texas
    i never gave advice

who can i give adivice to another young like me and that would be dont get into unless thats what you really wanna do. to tell you the truth i wish i liked something other than truck i do but i dont have the money or know how to do it. but all i know is that i have to be around trucks i dont know why but i just do. i have been around them and and driven up and down lots and some back roads for so long it seems odd not to be around trucks. and i like hanging around my trucking buddies who are in thier 30's and 40's than being stupid on weekends. call me stupid call me crazy but this 20 year old is gunna be around trucking forever unless emissions get any worse! LOL!

5. Jayshawn89

Oct 12, 2009
    texas
    again im not putting out advice

6. Jayshawn89

Oct 12, 2009
    texas
    NOt to brag but i do own my own bussiness which is a vynil graphics company and i letter trucking companys in my town

Yes i cant cross state lines LEGALLY. but have driven across state lines and yes im not proud of that one bit. and never will i do that again for the possibilty of losing the the chanve to obtain that. and yes i cant wait to lease a truck and then purchase my own

i can pull a hell of alot more. Yes i havenot driven legally and im not proud of that i wanna do it legally. and to say i dont know what im talkin about. that sure is odd that a 20 yr/old knows know as much as i know. and i can assure you that you wont find another 20yr/old who knows half of what i know about trucking.

and no im not i asked aguy from work how come we arent like the other companys out there. he said we haul produce ppl are all always gunna fo the the store espically in large cities like dallas where they just cant grow food like we can. and we haul butter do you know how many companys need butter!!!

i would never say that about you and please dont try to insult me arent we supposed to be adults and yes i have done my home work on leases.

7. Jayshawn89

Oct 12, 2009
    texas
    if you escrow account had 2000 in it they cant take that away form you unless you own them money. and thats your money! if you wont fight for your money.... something is wrong i once got my company to write a $35 check once because they forgot a coulpe of my hours and them i got them to write me a check when i worked for the period of three months because the promised me a raise three months earlier and i never got it

8. Jayshawn89

Oct 12, 2009
    texas

hey man you dont have to insult me just so you came feel good about yourself. i like it when someone doesnt have the same outlook as me. i know it may be hard to believe but im taking in what yall have to say. and you should be reported for talking that way

9. zentrucking

zentrucking Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Atlanta
    Your "home work" on leases - is not experience - so spouting off about you "think" you know as though you were some kind of authority is the problem.

You don't know about it - and to make matters worse - you don't even know how clueless you are about this subject.

If you want advice (and you certainly need some) - just ask.

Your profile as "wannabe" is closer to the truth then any of your recent posts ... Swallow your pride and tongue ... and you may learn something.

Posting repeatedly in other threads and I quote ...

Is insulting other members, and advice you need to take.

It is you that don't "know what your talking about!"

20 years old - no experience - no clue and a big mouth. :biggrin_25516:

Learn to spell, form an educated opinion, and someone might consider your opinions.

10. Jayshawn89

Oct 12, 2009
    texas
    yeah home work " knowing what your gettin yourself into"

if im clueless how come i've been driving for two years!

no one has yet to prove anything i say wrong all you can say is that im young and i have no clue about this bussiness. and since you on other threads prove me wrong!!!! thats all i want. hell i dont mind being wrong becuase thats where you lean sometimes all i ask is to prove me wrong

11. Jayshawn89

Oct 12, 2009
    texas
    this is exactly right the guys who are out there making money form leasing or being a company drive or independent contracors. are on the road and the ones on here complaing about it is making it easier for them to continue making money

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.