JB Hunt - Lowell, Ar.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by WiseOne, Feb 26, 2004.

Would You Work For A Company That Won't Pay You For 48 Hours?

1. *

Yes

9.4%
  2. *

No

90.9%
  1. whispers65233

whispers65233 Medium Load Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Boonville, MO
    Here I go on my soap box again but I have to say JB Hunt is about as low as they can get. Their company name should be Just Bull Hunt. Glad to hear you didn't go through with the lease purchase program. I can tell you that you would have gone broke. We just got my husband's 1099 form from them for the last 4 months he worked for them before we were able to get out of the LPP early and without penalty. (I told them I had a lawyer who is ready to file suit against them) Anyway they state he received $30,221.44. Sounds great right? Well minus the fuel, escrow account, maintenance account, insurance, just to name a few and he ended up with $4,500.00. Divide that for the 15 weeks and he averaged about $315.00 a week. Stylicho ....I don't know why Roehl sent you home. Probably something showed up in your background that disqualified you. Seems to me they would have told you the reason.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Oh, yeah? Have we had the ignoramus in question here before?

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    The grass may be greener on the other side, but it's still grass.

5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ

Might ba a septic tank under that greener grass!:toothy10:

6. stylicho

stylicho Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2007
    Roehl was the first company I tried to hire on with. Straight out of school I headed that way with high hopes and lofty dreams lol. I ended up being sent home the first day during orientation :toothy10:. At least I shared a rental with another guy who got sent back instead of having to take the bus again.

7. stylicho

Jan 20, 2007
    Yeah they told me the reason. I took a trial sample of Paxil like almost 3 years before I went to orientation. I took it for anxiety but it was still a trial sample and not even a freaking prescription. I shouldnt have ever told that stupid lady here in Louisiana that I took that thing. Because she put it down anyways. I took two pills and threw it away cause I didnt like it. Anyways I go to Roehl and the doctor sends me home because of it. Anyways I just wanted to point out that JB Hunt isnt the only one that does that. And to get hired onto JB Hunt I had a doctor verify that I could drive, otherwise I would have been #### out of luck again.

8. whispers65233

Mar 3, 2006
    Boonville, MO
    Well sorry you had a bad experience with Roehl. They are picky about what they like and don't like. When my husband went from here to Marshfield they rented him a car instead of a bus. I guess he had better luck. Good luck to you.

9. whispers65233

Mar 3, 2006
    Boonville, MO
    I guess they had their reasons and maybe you are right when you said you shouldn't have said anything. But maybe Roehl isn't comfortable with a driver who may have a panic attack behind a wheel of one of their trucks.

10. stylicho

Jan 20, 2007
    Yeah, apparently they werent even though I had went through school and like I said it was a trial sample. So ##&^ Roehl. If they didnt give me a chance then why should I say they are a decent company.

11. whispers65233

Mar 3, 2006
    Boonville, MO
    Hey no one said you had to give them a second chance. I feel the same way about jb hunt and pam they both suck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.