JB Hunt - Lowell, Ar.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by WiseOne, Feb 26, 2004.

Would You Work For A Company That Won't Pay You For 48 Hours?

1. *

Yes

9.4%
  2. *

No

90.9%
  1. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    This sure looks like doomsday, these fires burning in SoCal.

Remember my promise? I will return to SwiftQuit, and then get a job at JobHunt, in the days following doomsday. Somebody PLEASE put these fires out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    Like I said, I'll be the recruiter that you cuss out until you decide to leave Swift.

4. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Cats are good, although they're a bit heavy and expensive to work on.
    I actually prefer the Cummins N-14 over all others.

5. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    No you won't. You'll be long gone from JobHunt when I get a job there. You're going to drive General Electric locomotives, right?

6. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    Hopefully I'll be driving an GM-EMD machine. General Electrics are cheaper than EMDs, but have a tendency to become toasters (Turbos blow much sooner than EMDs and that's the source of the infamous Rolling Black Smoke/External Fuel Ignition)

EDIT: Wanted to also throw this in: Tip, the possibility still exists that doomsday happens before I get to UP....but I'm hoping it holds off for a while...

SOMEONE get out there and put these fires out!

7. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    You two are just too funny! I love it!

Now, would someone please go put out the fires? These two are getting two good keep it up, and they will be tag-team pickin on people to make 'em laugh!

8. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    Heh. Maybe we'd be the next morning show? Sirius 1(47?) is the trucker's channel.

While I was at work today, I called a Gentleman who told me exactly what you told me about CATs and N-14s, but he was an O/O........Wasn't YOU by chance, was it? Nah, couldn't have been you, this O/O got scheduled, and he's coming in for orientation 11/5.

9. kaydriver1

kaydriver1 Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2007
    monett,missouri
    I have a cummins in my concrete truck that I drive, not near as big as a N-14 but a good pulling engine nonetheless.

10. wvblackhawk

wvblackhawk Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2007
    martinsburg west virginia
    happened to me was promised flatbed rollup side dedicated for .46 cpm but suposidedly got bumped down to .42 cpm reginal well went through the circus in east brunswick which they call orientation went through the same b.s. about background check did not find out that that i had any problems til after it was over had to stay an extra day in which they said i would be for the following week they did a whole 3 dollers.i had much better treatmant when i was inducted into the old army not todays were they cant yell at you or whip your ### but that was then this is now just everyone keep passin the info bout that outfit an steer paople away jb might get lucky an start hireing the mexican drivers that they are start to allow to drive here because what jb pays its drivers will seem like afortune to them compared to what they make plus they will get a green card

11. Chiricahua

Chiricahua Light Load Member

May 21, 2007
    Great State of California
    Yeppers, JB Hunt still SUX!

pass the word.

And say NO to cheap frieght!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.